Kingdom of Heaven for Arabs

Is God cruel?

top_shadow.jpg
on the rock copy 2
greet_gray

Brothers,


Let’sconsider today can the God of Love be CRUEL or not?

But in the beginning let’s listen to brother Raziel. He said:

Re: What God Hates According to the Bible

Originally Posted by RazielTemp:

Peace be Upon those who recieve Guidance!

this is a thread to Disprove the Lies of the Christians thatGod Only Loves, or Loves All, or “is Love” every tom, **** and harry.

Proverbs 6:16-19
——————–
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Summarizing them to make it clear …

1. Pride/Arrogance

2. Lying

3. Those who spill the blood of Innocents

4. Hearts in which Wicked/Evil ideas/Imaginations are devised

5. those who who run towards Corruption

6. False witnesses

7. the ones who create sedition/discord among their brethren

Regards.


Brothers, now let’s think why does God hate sin?

Listen to other opinions:

First opinion:

Hello RazielTemp,

Please notice the following in Proverbs 6:16-19…

“… six things…”

Things does not mean people/persons/living beings. Things mean things that people do, not people themselves. God does not want people to have “a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, and a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running to mischief” and God does not want people to be a false witness that speaks lies or be a sower of discord among brethren.”

God loves people, but hates sin that people do. People are not sin. People are a wonderful Creation of God, the Creator of good. Sin is disobeying God, and God does not want His Creation, people, to disobey Him. God loves His Creation, and hates disobedience. God does not want people to disobey. Since God is our Creator, He knows what’s best for us and the rules He made are for our good, not for bad. God wants people to be well, spiritually in our relationship with Him, physically, mentally, and emotionally. When we obey God, we are protecting others (because murdering and stealing and lying and so on does not protect others) and we are living the way God created us to live.

Matthew 22 (NIV)

” 34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:

36″Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'[Deuteronomy 6:5] 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'[Leviticus 19:18] 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

God’s commands for us are based on His love, and He wants us to love Him and love others. God’s commands are for good, for the good of everyone, because God loves His Creation.

Peace and God bless you.

Psalm 107 (NIV)
“1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever. ”

Raziel said:

Originally Posted by RazielTemp

OF course they are,

but the problem is when you have ludicrous Christians claiming that God is All Loving, …

Take for example the Cities of Sodom/Gommorah, where Filth was practiced openly, they Insisted on practicing their Filth, clearly the Almighty Detested them, as he Annihilated them of the face of the Earth,

but we still have Christians telling us that God is “All-Loving” … that he LOVES everyone … lol,

Regards

Answer of one christian:

God punishes the deliberately unrighteousness who are arrogantly unrepentant.
It does not mean He does not Love.
And the things (mostly hateful/sinful behaviors) he “hates” does not mean he does not love.
A Father loves His Children, but may hate their misdeeds.

Nadir (a christian) said:

I discovered GOD was so “harsh” in the Old Testament because
His #1 priority was to protect His chosen people, the Israelites,
when they were in danger from their hostile neighbors.

The tiny nation of Israel was weak, and their enemies were strong.

2 reasons for GOD choosing a people group at all:
— to prove to humanilty that we cannot ever satisfy a totally Holy GOD
— to bring forth His Messiah
1 reason for GOD choosing a weak people group:
— to display to everyone His awesome power

Raziel said:

Originally Posted by RazielTem

What Exactly are you trying to Assert?

Bahira said:

Raziel salam,

let me repeat this statement:
“God HATES our sin but LOVES us. Sorry, I didnt mention that I am talking about ‘christian’ Allah!”
As we know there are many other gods/allahs.

But why God of the Bible hates our sins? Because He is HOLY. Sin is an abomination for Him. He cannot live with people who are criminals because in this case He would be also a criminal! He cannt greet in paradise people who exploded children coming home from school in Israel! He cannt be accessory of their crimes. He should SEPARATE the holy people from DEATH and sins causing death, only in this case He would be TRUE LOVE…the TRUE God of LOVE! That’s why He separated us from our sins by FORGIVING these sins through our FAITH in His Son Jesus. Jesus died on the cross and took our sins to make us FREE of them. God is protecting us the same way as He did it before protecting the chosen group of people called Israel.
Look again at what Nadir said:


“His #1 priority was to protect His chosen people, the Israelites,
when they were in danger from their hostile neighbors.

The tiny nation of Israel was weak, and their enemies were strong.

2 reasons for GOD choosing a people group at all:
— to prove to humanity that we cannot ever satisfy a totally Holy GOD
— to bring forth His Messiah
1 reason for GOD choosing a weak people group:
— to display to everyone His awesome power “


So, the LOVE of God SEPARATES sins, crimes and iniquities of people from the chosen people! That’s why Lucifer (who is loved by God) should be in hell and his way should perish. Is it cruel to put him to hell? No. Because hell is a place where he and his angels and his followers will be SEPARATED from the chosen people. This chosen people is called by God in the Bible as Israel, or in other words, Church. So Church or Israel is a FELLOWSHIP or COMMUNITY/Ummah of believers in God who decided to live a holy life by following God and walking with Him. They are forgiven of their sins. God even forgot their sins. And He adopted them into His family. They are His Inheritance. But the way of followers of satan/Lucifer will perish. God showed us in many ways that He is going to protect Israel! He even gave so many prophecies about the Second Coming of Isa Al Massih that God is going to DEFEND Israel during attacks of Iran and muslim states. Why is He going to DEFEND Israel? Because Israel is a nation/group of people chosen by Him to REVEAL His GLORY and LOVE to everyone on earth…to prove us that there is no other God except Him….there is no such God who is God of LOVE. But is it cruel to SEPARATE jinns/demons/fallen angels/and his followers in hell? It is called “DEATH’ for this group of creatures. No, it is the proof of His LOVE and JUSTICE when He shows that rape of people in Sodom is a CRIME against God! Physical destruction is a consequence of sin. Their sin destructed them there. God just allowed to STOP their lives. Why? Because He is Omniscient. He knew that there would be no repentance…and they would not live as God said. The same way, sin will DESTROY your lives and your way will PERISH if you will NOT turn to God of Israel. Be His Israel/His chosen people/His HOLY Arab people loving Him and be transformed into the glorious Image of His Ibn Allah then you will bring glory to YOUR TRUE Allah.

 

Now, brothers, Let’s read what happened in Sodom and Gemorrah.


Consider the following texts to understand what God said and did:

*****

Your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. You not only followed their ways, and acted according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. As I live, says the Lord GOD, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. This was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did abominable things before me; therefore I removed them when I saw it.

Ezekiel 16:46-50

“the Sodomites, overweeningly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the Divinity, insomuch that they no more remembered the benefits that they had received from him, hated foreigners and declined all intercourse with others. Indignant at this conduct, God accordingly resolved to chastise them for their arrogance…”

Josephus, Antiquities I: 194-5

Let’s read about sexual and other crimes of this people in Sodom

to see who is our God. Is He cruel or is He LOVE and JUSTICE?

18_1

18_2

18_3

18_4

18_5
18_6

18_7

Genesis 18 (New King James Version)

Genesis 18

The Son of Promise

1Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, 3 and said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. 4 Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. 5 And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant.”
They said, “Do as you have said.”
6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal; knead it and make cakes.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hastened to prepare it. 8 So he took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree as they ate.
9 Then they said to him, “Where is Sarah your wife?”
So he said, “Here, in the tent.”
10 And He said, “I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son.”
(Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.) 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing. 12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?”
13 And the LORD said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I surely bear a child, since I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
15 But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid.
And He said, “No, but you did laugh!”

Abraham Intercedes for Sodom

16 Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the LORD said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing, 18 since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.” 20 And the LORD said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, 21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”
22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD. 23 And Abraham came near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it? 25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
26 So the LORD said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”
27 Then Abraham answered and said, “Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: 28 Suppose there were five less than the fifty righteous; would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?”
So He said, “If I find there forty-five, I will not destroy it.
29 And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there should be forty found there?”
So He said, “I will not do it for the sake of forty.”
30 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Suppose thirty should be found there?”
So He said, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”
31 And he said, “Indeed now, I have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: Suppose twenty should be found there?”
So He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of twenty.”
32 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there?”
And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.” 33 So the LORD went His way as soon as He had finished speaking with Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

Genesis 19

Sodom’s Depravity

1Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground. 2 And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.”
And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square.”
3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.
4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. 5 And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.
6 So Lot went out to them through the doorway, shut the door behind him, 7 and said, “Please, my brethren, do not do so wickedly! 8 See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”
9 And they said, “Stand back!” Then they said, “This one came in to stay here, and he keeps acting as a judge; now we will deal worse with you than with them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door. 10 But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. 11 And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door.

Sodomand Gomorrah Destroyed

12 Then the men said to Lot, “Have you anyone else here? Son-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and whomever you have in the city—take them out of this place! 13 For we will destroy this place, because the outcry against them has grown great before the face of the LORD, and the LORD has sent us to destroy it.”
14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who had married his daughters, and said, “Get up, get out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city!” But to his sons-in-law he seemed to be joking.
15 When the morning dawned, the angels urged Lot to hurry, saying, “Arise, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the punishment of the city.” 16 And while he lingered, the men took hold of his hand, his wife’s hand, and the hands of his two daughters, the LORD being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city. 17 So it came to pass, when they had brought them outside, that he said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be destroyed.”
18 Then Lot said to them, “Please, no, my lords! 19 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die. 20 See now, this city is near enough to flee to, and it is a little one; please let me escape there (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.”
21 And he said to him, “See, I have favored you concerning this thing also, in that I will not overthrow this city for which you have spoken. 22 Hurry, escape there. For I cannot do anything until you arrive there.”
Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23 The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar. 24 Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.
26 But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
27 And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the LORD. 28 Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace. 29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot had dwelt.

The Descendants of Lot

30 Then Lot went up out of Zoar and dwelt in the mountains, and his two daughters were with him; for he was afraid to dwell in Zoar. And he and his two daughters dwelt in a cave. 31 Now the firstborn said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man on the earth to come in to us as is the custom of all the earth. 32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.” 33 So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
34 It happened on the next day that the firstborn said to the younger, “Indeed I lay with my father last night; let us make him drink wine tonight also, and you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.” 35 Then they made their father drink wine that night also. And the younger arose and lay with him, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
36 Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father. 37 The firstborn bore a son and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day. 38 And the younger, she also bore a son and called his name Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the people of Ammon to this day.

 

God Jesus said,

“I am the way and the truth and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:6

Arabs and Muslims,

be SAVED by God RIGHT NOW!

Brothers, Islam and the Bible call Jesus as Kalimat-Ullah- WORD of Allah!

Will you reject God by rejecting His SON?

Look if you will reject Son, it means you dont believe in His Father Allah. It means you are AGAINST Allah.

Islam came later after prophecies of Allah already existed that His Son Jesus will save the world from sins. So, what is Islam? ONE of religions. Look brother, there are millions religions and all they worship millions of gods which are called by God of Ibrahim as IDOLS.

Way for people worshiping idols is hell. Islam is among them. Why? Because Islam makes God of our father Ibrahim a LIAR by claiming that there is NO Son of God. Islam is closing eyes of Muslims to the words of Allah. Which man on the earth is able to BEAR INIQUITIES of the world? Sins of people? How SERVANT canJUSTIFY many people? It is impossible for a man. But only for God! We worship perfect God. He DIED instead on us. His name is the most perfect – Jesus….Isa Ibn Allah…Isa Allah…Issa Al Massih. And He is God of our father Ibrahim. Turn from sins to HIM and LIVE eternally as son of God!

Be saved right NOW

How to LIVE with God Jesus?

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR

Fellowship with God
means YOU Arabs and Muslims
can be called sons of God.
You can be forgiven of ALL your sins!
You can be
adopted by God
THROUGH your Faith
in His Son Jesus.

Can you call Jesus the Son of God? Is He God in your life? Have you given Him absolute control of your life and future?If not, do is right NOW!

Pray now to the LORD and accept His forgiveness of all your sins through FAITH in His Son – God Jesus Christ!

Pray God right now And be saved!

God is bringing Judgement. Return of the Lord Jesus and His Judgement day should make difference in our behavior. Live your best in purity. Be excited about meeting with the Lord. You should anxiously await with joiful anticipation of the Lord’s return. If your hearts is filled with anticipation, excitement and joy, it indicates that you are walking with the Lord. If you are NOT sure and confident that if you would die today you would go to Heaven, it means you need to get right with God. If you never said- YES- to Jesus, do it today! If you have fallen away from the Lord, come back to Him today.

We will close with prayers: Father, we believe that Jesus is coming again. We believe we need to be ready. And Lord I am praying about any person who is reading my message and if they dont have confidence that they are ready for Your return, help them to come to You today and get right with You now. Amen.

First, recognise brother, that you are sinner. Be sorry for your sin. And ask God to forgive you right now. The way as we do that TROUGH PRAYER. That’s how we communicate with God.I’d like to lead you in prayer. If you want Christ to forgive your sins. If you want to know that when you will die you will go to Heaven then pray this prayer with me right now:

God, I know I am a sinner. And I am sorry for what I have done. And I turn from my sin now and ask You to forgive me. Thank You that Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for me. Be my Savior and my Lord. And be my friend. I want to follow You from this day forward. Fill me with Your Spirit. And help me to be Your disciple. Thank You for accepting me. Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You that I am now YOURS. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

If you sincerely asked God to forgive you then WELCOME to the family of God. Now you are adopted by God. Now you bacame His son and His inheritance. His angels have written your name in the Book of Life. And you have the BRIGHT FUTURE.

God Jesus said:

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word

and believes him

who sent mehas eternal life and will not be condemned;

he has crossed over from death to life.John 5:24

Walk with God and live eternally Arab nation! Amen.

Rev. 4:8 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.”

Brothers, God Jesus is COMING BACK to us to the earth. Be prepared to LIVE with Him and not to die without Him! Repent and make your ways straight. To make your ways straight, then, please the Lord in all you do by BELIEVING in His Son Jesus Christ.

Turn away from a life of sin to a life of righteousness (Rom. 12:21).

This is the way of peace (Luke 1:79).

It is also the way to prosperity, blessings, answered prayer, joy and every good thing (Prov. 13:21; 1 John 3:22; Heb. 13:21).

If you prayed this simple prayer aboveor if you need more information orstill have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then please email me and contact me (contacts are below) because we should be together. God called us as believers in Him or CHURCH.

Bahira

Learn More

Contradictions in Islam and Qur’an

Alla

Who does Allah send as prophets?

Only single men from amongst a community

Nor did We send before thee (as messengers) any but men, whom we did inspire,- (men) living in human habitations. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those before them? But the home of the hereafter is best, for those who do right. Will ye not then understand?

Qur’an 12:109

Also angels

Allah chooses messengers from angels and from men for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).

Qur’an 22:75

Also a monster

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs

Qur’an 27:82

Entire tribes

We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma’il, Isaac, Jacob and the tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms

Qur’an 4:163

Are all Islamic prophets equal?

Yes

The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. We make no distinction between any of His messengers. And they say: “We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.”

Qur’an 2:285

No

Those messengers We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.

Qur’an 2:253

How did Abraham confront the idolaters?

Destroys idols

So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it.

Qur’an 21:58

Does nothing and goes away

When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet

Qur’an 19:49

Can messengers perform miracles?

No

And they say: “Why are not miracles sent down to him from his Lord? Say: “The signs are only with Allah , and I am only a plain warner.”

Qur’an 29:50

Yes

We have made some of these apostles to excel the others; among them are they to whom Allah spoke, and some of them He exalted by (many degrees of) rank; and We gave clear miracles to Isa son of Marium, and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

Qur’an 2:253

Are all messengers descended from Abraham?

Yes

and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed.

Qur’an 29:27

No

And verily We have raised among every people a messenger,

(proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods.

Qur’an 16:36

Was Abraham an idolator?

No

And they say, ‘Be Jews or Christians and you shall be guided.’ Say thou: ‘Nay, rather the creed of Abraham, a man of pure faith; he was no idolater.

Qur’an 2:135

Yes

When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: “This is my Lord.” But when it set, He said: “I love not those that set.”

Qur’an 6:76

Was Noah banished or exiled by his people?

Yes

Before them the People of Noah rejected (their messenger): they rejected Our servant, and said, “Here is one possessed!”, and he was driven out.

Qur’an 54:9

No, he regularly spoke to them

Forthwith he (starts) constructing the Ark: Every time that the chiefs of his people passed by him, they threw ridicule on him. He said: “If ye ridicule us now, we (in our turn) can look down on you with ridicule likewise!

Qur’an 6:101

Did Noah’s son survive the great flood?

Yes

Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.

Qur’an 21:76

Yes

And We made his offspring the survivors.

Qur’an 37:77

No

The son replied: “I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water.” Noah said: “This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! “And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.

Qur’an 11:43

Was Jonah cast on the shore?

Yes

Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick .

Qur’an 37:145

No

Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate

Qur’an 68:49

Sex

Is adultery permitted?

Here Allah tells unmarried Muslims they can’t fornicate

let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace.

Qur’an 24:33

But here unmarried men are allowed to have sex with slaves they’re not married to

save those captives whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you.

Qur’an 4:24

Same here

(abstain from sex except) from their wives or the slaves that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,

Qur’an 23:6

Can you commit incest?

There’s a double standard with Allah allowing the children of Adam to reproduce but disallowing it for later generations.

Here incest is forbidden

Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father’s sisters, Mother’s sisters; brother’s daughters, sister’s daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives’ mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

Qur’an 4:23

Here Allah ordains mankind descends from Adam

And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! of this we were unaware;

Qur’an 7:172

Is polygamy okay?

Yes

if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Qur’an 4:3

No

Ye will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much ye wish (to do so). But turn not altogether away (from one), leaving her as in suspense. If ye do good and keep from evil, lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

Qur’an 4:129

Women

Are men and women equal?

Yes

And their Lord hath accepted of them, and answered them: “Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: Ye are members, one of another: Those who have left their homes, or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought or been slain,- verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath;- A reward from the presence of Allah, and from His presence is the best of rewards.”

Qur’an 3:195

No

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is most high.

Qur’an 4:34

No

Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart, three (monthly) courses. And it is not lawful for them that they should conceal that which Allah hath created in their wombs if they are believers in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands would do better to take them back in that case if they desire a reconciliation. And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Qur’an 2:228

Can slander of chaste women be forgiven?

Yes

Unless they repent thereafter and mend (their conduct); for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Qur’an 24:5

No

Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter: for them is a grievous Penalty,

Qur’an 24:23

How many wives can a Muslim marry?

Four

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Qur’an 4:3

But Muhammad gets special privileges with as many ladies as he wants.

O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee… a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers …..Thou canst defer whom thou wilt of them and thou may receive any thou pleaseth, it is no sin for thee (to receive her again); that is better; that they may be comforted and not grieve, and may all be pleased with what thou givest them. Allah knoweth what is in your hearts (O men), and Allah is ever Forgiving, Clement.

Qur’an 33:51

Questions and Answers

question-mark1.jpg

Conversation with Sazie Johnson:

Conversation with Ahmed El Abd:

Hello Ahmed,

I apologize that I could notrespond as quickly. I work schedule is such that at the beginning of the week Ihave times to spend on my personal computer. But as the week progress, I canhardly find time to sleep, let alone turn on my personal computer to correspondwith my many Muslim friends.

You wrote: “In Arabic we use Theplural in speacking to any elderly out of respect high ranked people use thesame tense in their language.”

Your statement presents a problem.If, as you say, you use the “Plural We” when you are speaking to an elder, thentell me who is Allah’s elder to whom Allah speak when he reveals himself in the“Plural We”?

You also wrote: “Again you have tolearn Arabic to accept the usage of such tenses but I doubt you would learn it,it is too complicated for a mind like the one you posses…”

Again, your respond poses a problemfor Allah who said that the Quran is universal (or for all mankind). Now yousay it is not universal. All mankind must first learn and master the Arabiclanguage before the Quran can be beneficial (helpful) to them. Then you added,“…it is too complicated for a mind like the one you posses…”Again we have tosay to Allah: “You lied to us when you said the Quran is universal.”

Conversation with Walid S. Ashour:

Hello Walid,

You said the Holy Bible is corruptand you quoted Jeremiah 8:8: “How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of theLORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is invain.”

In fact let us read the verse inthe “New International Version”, because it helps you make the point you aretrying to make: “How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of theLord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?”

The verse says, “Scribes (men whoare educated) are handling it falsely.” First we have to determine what is itthat the educated men are “handling falsely”. We must also understand that thedays of Jeremiah are just like our own days. Even though we all claim that wehave the Law of God, and we obey the Law of God, there are educated men whowrite things that are not true. You will use Salman Rushdie (author of theSatanic Verses) as an example. So the verse may say, “How can you, Muslims, say“We have Allah’s truth, we obey Allah’s Word” when educated men among you areusing their pens to lie.”

The verse simply says, “Scribes(men who are educated) are handling it falsely.” It does not say “Scribes (menwho are educated) are falsifying (faking) the Holy Scriptures.Your second argument that the HolyBible is corrupt undermines Allah’s judgment. The Quran was written in the 7thcentury A.D. There is nothing in the Quran that speaks ill-words (bad words)about the Holy Bible. In fact, Allah, in the 7th century said it was he whorevealed previous books. Quran 21:7 reads, “Before thee, also, the messengersWe sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: If ye realize this not,ask of those who possess the Message.”

In the court of jurisprudent (Law,Science, and Philosophy) because Allah did not state exactly what Books of theBible he reject, and because he send all Muslims to obtain knowledge from thosewho possess the Book, this means he, Allah, revealed the entire Bible. Now ifyou claim Allah did not reveal certain Books of the Bible, then you have toshow us where Allah said that in the Quran. This is why your argument that theHoly Bible is corrupt undermines Allah’s judgment. You are saying that Allahshould have read the entire Bible before claiming its authorship in the 7thcentury A.D. But the problem is this: Allah could not read or write. Allah,Muhammad, and his angel, are one and the same person.

So unless you can show us in theQuran where Allah rejects certain Books of the Bible, we agree with you insaying that Allah has poor judgment.

Hello Walid,

You claim I will accept Islam asthe true religion if I watch a video. I think today you should watch a video byWafa Sultin — the Islamic educated scholar and psychologist. If you do, by thistime next week, we will baptize you in the Name of the Father, Son, and HolySpirit.

So in conclusion, here again arethe arguments: (1) If you use “Plural we” when speaking to an elder, who isAllah’s elder to whom Allah speak when he reveals himself in the “Plural We”?(2) If you claim the Holy Bible was corrupt before the 7th centuryA.D, then it means Allah has a poor insight. He said it was he who authored theBible while making no distinction as to what part of the Bible he rejects. (3)I believe today if you watch videos on Wafa Sultin and Salman Rushdie, you willreject Islam and become a Christian.

The “Itqan” by Al-Suyuti: (page 72, part 3) writes, “Thisfamous companion asked one of the Muslims, ‘How many verses in the chapter ofthe Parties?’ He said, ‘Seventy-two or seventy-three verses.’ He (Ubay ibn Ka’b) told him, ‘It used to bealmost equal to the chapter of the Cow (286 verses) and included the verse of thestoning.’ The man asked, ‘What is the verse of the stoning?’ He said, ‘If anold man or woman committed adultery, stone them to death.’”

Conversation with Kaml Ibrahim Al Gadi:

Kamal said:

Hello Sazie,


I can simply answer you …..


In English important people sometimes use the proun” WE” and “US” instead of the poroun ” I ” out ofhonor and majesty…. Like in the documents of The BRISTISH ROYAL family..

You can read ” We King of England….” or ” We Queen of Britain…” and such

But there is a very important point Sazie you should consider most….. Quran is revealed in Arabic …and was recorded down on thespot….. and in order to discuss the meanings accurately you have to go backto the Arabic origion….


We Muslims don’t recognize any other Translation of Quran… Quran cannot be translated … only the meanings of Quran can betranslated … Because Each person translates we give translation through hisunderstanding and such…


You can’t judge a language which is not yours ….soyou have to learn arabic well firstto avoid suchmisunderstanding….


But, I see you select certain topics to answer andignore some … I think I sent you an email asking about your basic believes ofyour religion .. and the recognized reference book that your religion basedon… a reliable book that is perfect…… not written hundred years after tehprophet Jesus…


And you are arguing about clear matters and givingexamples that can be applied to human life not divinity


Pls answer all my challenges


Kamal

Sazie Johnson said:

You wrote: “But, I see you selectcertain topics to answer and ignore some … I think I sent you an email askingabout your basic believes of your religion .. and the recognized reference bookthat your religion based on… a reliable book that is perfect…… notwritten hundred years after teh prophet Jesus…”

You want to know the basic beliefof Christianity. Jesus properly articulated the basic belief of Christianitywhen He said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His onlybegotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish (belost) but have everlasting life.” That is the basic belief of Christianity.

I do not dodge (avoid) questionsabout my Faith. I just do not like too many questions at once, because it makesthe respond lengthy. Therefore; I select a few question that will bring lightto other questions you asked.

You want to know “the recognizedreference book” of my Faith. I am a Christian. Christianity is built on the“Word of God”. The Word of God is in twofold or in double: (1) The Word of Godspoken, and (2) the Word of God Begotten. Interestingly, you, as a Muslim,attack the “Word of God” spoken far more than you attack the “Word of God”begotten.

What is the “Word of God” spoken?The Holy Bible is the “Word of God” spoken or written. What is the “Word ofGod” begotten? The Jesus Christ is the “Word of God” begotten or conceived.

Therefore; your question: “What isthe recognizable reference book of Christianity” is not quite clear. Unlike,Islam which rest or stand on a book, Christianity does not rest or stand on abook, but on a Man who is the embodiment of God’s Very Word. Let me put itanother way: God has a Word. The Word of God is a “He” — a Person. This “He” —the “Word of God” who is Person is the one upon whom Christianity rests and stands.

How about the Holy Bible (Word ofGod” spoken or written? Well, I regret to say, the Word of God spoken is not asimportant in Christianity as the Word of God Begotten. Nobody gets into the Kingdom of God because of the “Word of God” spokenor written, but because of the “Word of God” begotten or Conceived.

I do not dodge questions about myFaith. If I do not answer all your questions, it is because you asked too manyat one time.

Let us look at the answer you gaveabout the “we” that Allah used to reveal himself to mankind. You said Allah usethe “we” in the same way a person of Royalty might use “we”. The King or Queensays, “We.” This is known as the “Royal We”.

Please make a study about the“Royal We.” You will see that the “Royal We” was invented by kings and queen toinvoke, call upon, or show their divine rights as God’s representatives onearth in term of rulers. Let me put it another way: God rules in Heaven. TheKing or the Queen rules on earth. The King or the Queen believes he is God’srepresentative or ambassador on earth in term of rulership. So, the King says,“we” to mean “God and I”.

Please make a study aboutthe “Royal We.”

When the King or Queen uses it,they called it “Royal We”. But when any other person, like the president or primeminister, uses it, they called it “Plural of Respect.” It is a “Plural ofRespect,” because the person speaking shows respect to another by including himto himself. President Obama says, “We will not accept it” to mean “We, theAmerican people will not accept it.” It is a “Plural of Respect,” becausePresident Obama shows respect to his fellow American citizens.

Let us go over it one more time:(1) The basic belief of my Faith is John 3:16: “For God so loved the world thatHe gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him (Jesus) shallnot perish (be lost) but have everlasting life.” (2) Christianity is built onthe “Word of God”. But the Word of God is in twofold or in double: The Word ofGod spoken (Bible), and the Word of God Begotten (Jesus). (3) The “Royal We”was invented to make accommodation for the King to be God’s ruling reprehensiveor ambassador of earth to mankind. So, the King says, “we” to mean “God and I”.(4) When any other person uses the “Royal We” it becomes a “Plural of Respect,”because the person is showing respect to another person by including him tohimself.

Conclusion: The “Royal We” or the“Plural Respect” does not answer why Allah, “the one and only” refers tohimself as “we”. To whom does Allah have to show respect by using the “Pluralof Respect”? Unless Allah is representing a higher Allah, he has no reason touse the “Royal We” which kings and queens use to call upon their divine rightsas God’s representatives on earth in terms of rulership. The King says “We” tomean “God and I”. Allah says, “We” to mean what? —He and a higher Allah?

Islam in unable to answer the manycontradictions and questions it has about itself. Love to answer yourquestions. Please make it one or two questions at a time.

Hello Kamal,

You asked a lot of good questionsconcerning Christianity. I can answer all of them, but I hate to make thesedialogues lengthy.

Let me respond you your challenge.It seem important to you: You wrote: “I challenge you to give me any verse ofall your false BIBLES where Jesus asked any of his followers to Worshiphim….. Never happened!!!”

In order to issue a challenge asto Jesus not asking His followers to worship Him, we must first meet and knowJesus:

Philippians 2: 5-11 “(You should)Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although Heexisted in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to grasp(grab, seize, or take hold of), but He empty Himself taking the form of abond-servant (slave), and being made in the likeness of man. And being found inthe appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the pointof death, even death on a cross. Therefore also God highly exalted Him (gaveHim a high rank) and bestowed (gave, placed) on Him the name that is above allnames; that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are inHeaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and every tongue should confessthat Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

First we must realize that onlyGod is to be worshipped. And God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided)union of Father, Word, and Spirit. When the “Word of God” clothed Himself inhuman skin, He “did not regard equality with God a thing to grasp.” In thatrespect, He did not demand to be worshipped. Nevertheless; He did not refuse tobe worshipped. “Being found in the appearance as a man, He humbled Himself bybecoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.” If you are agood observer of Holy Scriptures, you will notice that the “Word of God” is a“He” — a Person. With that said, the “Word of God” outside of a human body isnever seen as humble.

In fact we read, “Therefore alsoGod highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above all names;that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in Heaven,and on the earth, and under the earth, and every tongue should confess that JesusChrist is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

So your challenge as to where inHoly Scriptures did “Word of God” asked to be worshipped is cleaver. But youhave to give us a timeline. Do you mean when “Word of God” is outside of ahuman body or when e was inside of a human body? One has to do with humilitywhen He “did not regard equality with God a thing to grasp, ”and the other hasto do with His Authority when “every knee should bow, of those who are inHeaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and every tongue should confessthat Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

You have to give us a timeline inorder for us to be able to properly respond to your challenge. Do you mean when“Word of God” is outside a human body or when “Word of God was inside a humanbody?

The Question: “Did Jesus say, “Iam the Son of God?” is answered: After Jesus healed a man born blind, He askedhim “Do you believe on the Son of God?” (John 9:35) The man answered “Who isHe, Lord, that I might believe?” Jesus said “You are both looking at Him and Heis talking to you.” (John 9:37) Earlier Jesus told Nicodemus “For God so lovedthe world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Himshall not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

You do have a lot of goodquestions. I do admire them. I can answer all of them in accordance with HolyScriptures. But I cannot make this file or dialogue lengthy.

Your question: “Is there a GOD whopray? For whom did he pray?” Actually, that is a Christian question to Muslims?Quran chapter one is a prayer. Q. 1:6 reads, “Show us the straight way.” Thereare two problems here: (1) There is no instruction given to Muhammad asin “Say O Muhammad” to recite or to pray the prayer of Quran chapter one, and(2) Allah refers to himself as “we” and “us”.

How are we to know that Allah, whorefers to himself as “we” and “us,” is not praying to a higher Allah by saying,“Show us the straight way.” Can you show us in the entire Quran chapter onewhere Muhammad is instructed to recite or pray the prayer “Show us the straightway?” Or are we to assume that Allah who refers to himself as “we” and “us” isnot praying the prayer of Quran chapter one? “Show us the straight way.”

Your question: “Is there a GOD whopray? It seems Allah prays, unless you can show us in the entire Quran chapterone where he instructed Muhammad to recite or pray the prayer “Show us thestraight way.”

Conversation with Bahira:

Re: how can i return to islam in this democrat world?

Originally Posted by silenoz

democracy is everywhere, n theres no freedom to do what we want, theres a lot of democrat muslim in this world, n we all have to live with nonmuslim friends who hates islam, but fakely like it! what can i do to remove sanity in

side me? i dnt pray, nor reads the quraan, for over 8 yrs now, am goin crazy!

Bahira said:

Brother, sanity is talking to you that you need God. But where is He? He existed BEFORE the existance of the word ‘islam’! We all are here to help you to find this God. Look for Him, and He will be found by you!

Re: Al Mahdi?

Moayidd said:

I have recieved a lot of questions about when Al Mahdi prophecies will start because I had mentioned that a few months ago. I was unable to say anything for certain reasons.
Now and only now, can I tell that ‘IT has just started’ Alhamdlulillah.
When we will start see anything, I don’t know.
I was sure that it was about to start as soon as pressure started being applied on Syria because in Syria he will appear.

Although I have relayed some of this before in this baord (not all of it) I can;t rememebr what I did or didn’t realy so I will do it all again here.

Please don’t confuse Al Mahdi with terrorism, this isn’t anything like that, besides, Al Mahdi will be just as hard on muslims as he will be on non-Muslims. He will accept no middle of the road Muslims, you will either be a proper muslim or you will be on the wrong side of Al Mahdi.
He will abolish The Madhahib, He will abolish Al Jizya (meaing he will not accept protecting Non-muslims anymore which is what the Jizya is about) and he will restore correct Islam to its correct path and make it glorious after the recent humiliation.

Also, he will interpret the Qur’an correctly. The role of messengers was Al Tanzeel (revelation) the role of Al Mahdi is Al Ta’weel (intepretation).

What Allah didn’t not accomplish with the Qur’an, he will accomplish with the Sultan (Al Mahdi).
His will be a particularly fierce and bloody reign, we were sent the Qur’an to follow in the path Allah wanted for us, we did not heed that call of our own good Niyahs, now Al Mahdi will do what is necessary to make us walk that path.
8 Advisers he will have (all known by name now) and one in Al Ghouta in Syria. Each year one Advisor will die. Al Mahdi will die the year the last one dies and Jesus will appear.

Al Mahdis start was that of a miserable man, a miserly cowardly man but Allah will turn his heart over night into a generous and bravest of men.
No one who opposes him will win and he will defeat everyone. The happiest people with his arrival are Ahl Al Koufa in Iraq. When anyone asks him for money he will reach into pocket and give him more money than he can carry.
He will be fully versed in the way of Life, understanding the hidden thoughts of his advisaries but he will not be a Prophet.

He is a tall dark man with feautures that are somewhere between Bin Ladin and the Late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia. He will speak with the Authority of Mohamed (Saaws) and he will have manners similar to but not exactly matching Mohamed (Saaws).
Succombing unwillingly to his leadership for fear of his sword will be Ahlul Ijtihad (Al Azhaar, Wahabis, and other self appointed interpreters of Al Qur’an and Sharee3a).
He will shout Allahu Akbar (A battle cry) three times, and each time A wall in Isreal will fall. He wil linvade and defeat Isreal near Lod.

The Madhi prophecy became apparent a year ago exactly. Back then he was expected to emerge in Syria sometime. Later, the date was fixed in the summer of 2005 and people went to see him to verify that he was indeed Al Mahdi. He was. At that point he was unaware that he was Al Mahdi.
The final and last part was when he would realize and become Al Mahdi.
This JUST happened. When his mission will start I don’t know but it has to be very soon now.

For those who will beleive me, let me just relay how it all started. But please bear with me.
Last year I had a vision which is not something I usually have. I saw a skinny red haired man wearing nothing but a small peice of cloth around his waste.
Red half neck length Hair, thick red beared, bow legged and with two completely white Eyes or pupils. I Wasn’t asleep, I was walking towars my computer at midday when this man suddenly appeared, look just a little away from my eyes but in my direction then he was gone.
I mistook him for Jesus. 2 weeks Later I saw Jesus while making coffee in the Kitchen. HE was unmistankly Jesus down to the tee except he only appeared from the belly button up. Again he vanished quickly.
I began to wonder if the first man was John the Baptist. I later found out it was the Anti-CHrist – The Dajjal.
Later I saw an Islamic figure just as I raised my head up from Sujood (While praying). A very feirce looking hawk-eyes man.
Two days later I suddenly saw doomsday, a great Wave of fire approaching, after being worried for a split second, calmness suddenly overtook me. The next thing I saw was myself running down the Siraat – the Straight path with Muazineen shouting Allahu Akbar – calling for prayer. At the end of the Siraat I looked up and saw an extremly large extremly white shining light, I pointed at it and proclaimed ‘La Illaha Illa ANT’ ‘There is no god but YOU’. This wasn’t Allah but evidence of Allah and I saw it.

None of the above happened while I was asleep nor am in the habbit of seeing visions. If all the above isn’t weird enough, I discovered that others around the world had seen the EXACT same visions.
The visions for myself and some others stopped there, with others it continued to the point of seeing Al Mahdi clearly along with an identifying mark on his neck.

I found out while answering a post to someone here about 30 minutes ago that the prophecy HAS indeed started. Al Mahdi has started his mission but I do not yet know when we will see any visible signs of the start of his mission.

Arsalan said:

Here are two other predictions that will come true soon.

1- King Abdullah of Jordan will change dramatically into a pious islamic Leader. He will rule Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt.

1- Iran wil return to being a monarchy.

Originally Posted by Immanuel

Jesus is coming……..Yes!!!

Thats the most sensible thing you have ever said.

Isa Alayis Salaam will return to earth and estsablish peace and justice amongst mankind , when there was much tyrrany and corruption.


carol_au said:

Peace to you BatuCaves

True Christians do believe He- Jesus- is returning.. we live in daily expectation of His return. Its only those who call themselves Christians yet don’t believe in Him, and yes, there are those who don’t believe in His existance, but His ideals, who don’t look to His coming as a certainty.

Oneday the whole world will see Him.. as lightening flashes from the east to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.. You won’t be able to miss it… and all the nations will see and mourn for the One they pierced but did not acknowledge.


Bahira said:

Brothers, let me share with you christian view on Mahdi. Brothers, let me share with you christian view on Mahdi. Moayidd, why islamic Mahdi is described by God as the anti-christ in the Bible? Of couse you can answer this question if you have been studyng the words of God in the Bible!

But who is Mahdi? In Arabic, al-Mahdi means, “The Guided One” He is also sometimes referred to by Shi’a Muslims as Sahib Al-Zaman or Al-Mahdi al-Muntadhar which translated mean “The Lord of the Age” and “The Guided/Awaited One.” The tradition which states that the Mahdi will descend from the family of Muhammad and will bear Muhammad’s name (Muhammad bin Abdullah). He will be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader. He will emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth. He will lead a world revolution and establish a new world order. He will invade many countries. He will make a seven year peace treaty with a Jew of priestly lineage. He will lead military action against all those who oppose him. He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews. He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem. He will cause Islam to be the only religion practiced on the earth. He will be loved by all the people of the earth…..But, brothers, NOTE: the Holy Bible described the same way one person called the anti-christ! God Jesus told us in His prophecies about the anti-christ and all who read the words of God in the Bible could CLEARLY see that the Mahdi is the ANTI-CHRIST!!!! So, what do Muslims worship? Do they believe in peaceful allah or in the rein of the ANTI-CHRIST who is the follower of this allah? Can God of WAR be God of PEACE? Can God of SLAUGHTER be God of LOVE? The answer is NO! Islamic Jesus is a violent figure! Jesus Christ described in the Bible is HOLY God, MERCIFUL, ALPOWERFUL, LOVING and He is God of PEACE!!!! Do not forget that the Mahdi is said to lead a world revolution that will establish a new Islamic world order throughout the entire earth….

“The Mahdi will establish right and justice in the world and eliminate evil and corruption. He will fight against the enemies of the Muslims who would be victorious. “

“He will reappear on the appointed day, and then he will fight against the forces of evil, lead a world revolution and set up a new world order based on justice, righteousnessand virtue…ultimately the righteous will take the world administration in their hands and Islam will be victorious over all the religions.”

The Mahdi’s means and method of accomplishing this world revolution will include multiple military campaigns or holy wars (jihad). Most traditions picture the non-Muslim world coming to Islam as a result of being conquered by the Mahdi. Islamic tradition pictures the Mahdi as joining with the army of Muslim warriors carrying black flags. The Mahdi will then lead this army to Israel and re-conquer it for Islam. The Jews will be slaughtered until very few remain and Jerusalem will become the location of the Mahdi’s rule over the Earth. There is a very famous tradition that is often quoted throughout the Islamic world that speaks of the Mahdi’s military campaign against Israel:

“The Prophet said…The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…”

Link is here:
http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com/%E2…-muslim-jesus/

Christian said:

 

Revelation 13 vs 5-8:

The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God, and it was permited to have authority for 42 months (7 years)…… It was allowed to fight against God’s people and to defeat them, and it was given authority over every tribe, nation, language, and race. All people living on earth will worship it, except those whoose names were written before the creation of the world in the book of the living which belongs to the Lamb (Jesus) that was killed.

Many think the anti-christ is probably already alive today. He would be an ordinary person until the spirit of satan enters him and takes over.

If muslims call him “Al-Mahdi” and follow him it will certainly be one of satan’s greatest deceptions ever – carefully planned thousands of years ago, in a prophesy, that to this day, muslims await to come true.

So if we put together the Qu’ran prophesy and the Bible prophesy, I deduce this Al-Mahdi will successfully take over the world and establish his own religious order (maybe an adjusted Islam as foretold). However, far from being a good man – he will in fact be Satan incarnate, THE GREAT DECEIVER.

I urge you all to be very careful. The first three and a half years of this person’s rulership will be very peacful and prosperous. The second three and a half years will be like hell on earth. He will also make you take a “mark” on your right hand/wrist or forehead which without you will be unable to buy or sell. Anyone who recieves this mark will go to hell. Better to die in agony than recieve this mark. Under no circumsatances must you take this mark – your soul will depend on it!!

Before the anti-christ can take charge, all “true” christians will disappear from earth in the blink of an eye (known as the rapture). When this event occurs it is likely the governments will tell you a very plausible lie as to what has happened to us all – don’t believe it! Remember this post, and do not follow the anti-christ even though it will likely cost you your life.

Better a life than a soul.

I freely admit my interpretation of the future may be wrong, but the underlying prophesy’s will come true.

Bahira said:

Ibrahim salam, this verse you quoted above is about Jesus.

You said: “By the way is your Mahdi Mr. Gulam Mirza???” I explained you what the Bible said: your Islamic Mahdi is the ANTI-CHRIST in the Bible! How can I answer to your question if for me it is like if you would ask me “By the way is your anti-christ Mr. Gulam Mirza? I do not have ‘my anti-christ”. The anti-christ described in the holy Bible is Islamic mahdi. But WHY the Holy Scripture which existed BEFORE Islam and even before the existence of the word ‘islam’ gives us such prophecies? Where is God of our father Ibrahim? He is in His WORDS said before Islam! Study these prophecies, look for God and He will be found by YOU. Because we do not tell you about any invented stories but we STATE you what Allah said on the pages of the Bible.

Ibrahim, if you will check my profile you will see that I am CHRISTIAN. You are so angry I see but WHY? Please COMPARE the words of God said BEFORE Islam and these words:
“The Prophet said…The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…”
What can you see? A Man who said these words is a follower of God who is LOVE? Is this man full of love to brothers Jews? Or Jews are enemies in Ahadith? Do not forget that Jews are BROTHERS of Arabs because they have ONE father Ibrahim. But why words of God in the BIBLE about LOVE and SALVATION? Because this God who existed BEFORE foundation of Islam is God of LOVE! And there is NO such God in any of religions or cults or beliefs ever created by people and jinns.

Can you just imagine brother, that if you reject the words of God quoted by me below you REJECT Allah?
These words of God said for us to REVEAL us purpose of God and the way of God leading to salvation and eternal life.
Who can take all sins of the world? Only God. Who can save us from hell? God. These words above are about God Jesus.

Brother,
thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
Now let me share with you who is our God we believe in:
(this note below is written by my friend and brother Sazie Johnson)

Hello Walid,

You sent me two questions. I will answer them.

First you asked: “One question, and answer honestly, yes or no, Is God sub-royal or less than royal?, our God and yours?”

Well, you’ve got me confused, because the word “sub-royal” and “less than royal” are the same. So you leave me with no choice in that question. As for our God and yours, I know one God who claims to be a King. Isaiah 44:6 reads, “Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”

If you do know another god who claims to be a King, please let us have his words stating so.

“Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”

You wrote: Bahira, Please comment on the folowing, written by Christians:

“I’ve always had difficulty with the “trinity” doctrine and concept. Even after twenty years of being a born again Christian, I couldn’t seem to grasp the concept. Other Christians claimed they had an understanding of it but they admitted it was very difficult to articulate.”

The Christian who made that statement is right. The Trinity is a difficult concept to comprehend. The Christian is also right to say, “Other Christians claimed they had an understanding of it but they admitted it was very difficult to articulate.”

Notice the Christian did not say, “All Christians find the Trinity difficult to articulate.” He or she said, “Other Christians claimed they had an understanding of it but they admitted it was very difficult to articulate.” In fact the Trinity is very easy to explain. And I will explain it in light of Holy Scriptures.

The Holy Trinity states there is one God. This one God is a “One Spirit Entity”. Within this “One Spirit Entity” are three separate and distinct Persons. And these three separate and distinct Persons are called “The Father,” “The Word,” and “The Spirit”. But there are three gods.” We say, “There is one God,” because God (singular), as revealed in the Holy Bible, is a “Composite Unity.”

What is a “Composite Unity”? A composite unity is anything thing in nature that has plurality within itself. An example of a composite unity is water which is made of two chemical elements: Hydrogen and Oxygen (H2O). If both the Hydrogen and Oxygen had the minds and the intelligence to speak, then one of them could say to a piece of paper, “We will make you wet.” The “We” is a “Plural of Respect” because the one chemical element inside the water who is speaking needs the other to join him in order to make the paper wet. So he says “We” to show courtesy (warm respect) to the one chemical elements who will join him to make the paper wet.

But the Hydrogen and the Oxygen within the water do not have minds and intelligence as we, people do. Apart from God who uses the “Plural of Respect”, there are only three types of people who use the “Plural of Respect”: (1) Leaders and royalties such as kings and queens use the “Plural of Respect” to invoke or to call upon their divine rights as God’s representatives on earth to rule — God rules in the heavens, the king rules on earth — so the King says, “We” to mean “God and I.” (2) A pregnant woman uses “Plural of Respect” to mean “My unborn child and I”. (3) Schizophrenic (crazy or mentally ill people) uses the “Plural of Respect”. These mentally ill people say, “We” because they see conflicting characters or personalities within themselves. Either way the “Plural of Respect” is used; it pays or renders courtesy (warm respect) to another within its kind.

Many people including Christians have a hard time comprehending the Trinity — the possibility that 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. This mathematical equation is impossible in the physical world. In fact Science cannot allow for 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. However, God who uses the “Plural of Respect” transients the physical world. He is not permanently settled in our physical world. God is a “Spirit”. And a spirit has the ability to embody many personalities. An example of this is found in the Book of Matthew chapter 5 where Jesus encountered a man possessed by a demon. A demon is a spirit — a spiritual entity — an evil spirit being or thing. Jesus asked the evil spirit being, “What is your name?” The demon answered, “My name is Legion, because we are many.” (Matthew 5:9)

The first part of the sentence is in the singular: “My name is Legion.” The second part of the sentence is in the plural: “Because we are many.” As you can see, there is a conflict with the mathematic equation which states that one can only equal one, not three. The singular “My name is Legion” is made plural with “Because we are many.” This defies Science and common logic which states that one cannot be 1 + 1 + 1 = 1.

Science is good and if it had intelligence it would tell us this: “I can only deal with the physical or the tangible. But if you want to go outside of the physical world and into the spiritual world where God lives, then please leave me out of it. I cannot handle or understand the spiritual world.”

God is a Spirit and He lives in a spirit world where, as seen in Matthew chapter 5, this mathematical equation is possible: 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. “My name is Legion, because we are many.” This particular evil spirit (being) is a composite unity, because one of the spirits is rendering respect to the others by saying “we”. God, as revealed in Holy Scriptures, is a “Good Spirit” (Being) who is a “Composite Unity.” He speaks as singular “I” who renders respects to the others within His being by saying “we” — Plural of Respect.

God speaks in Genesis 11:7: “Let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” This verse reveals God as a plural. But the next verse reveals God as singular. Genesis 11:8 reads, “So the LORD (singular) scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off building the city.” Conclusion: One God with plurality within Himself or the One God is a Composite Unity.

Does Allah speak as a one god with plurality within himself? Yes, of course he does. Look at this one sentence in the Quran where Allah goes from revealing himself as “we” (plural) to revealing himself as “I” (singular). Quran 32:13 reads, “If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, ‘I will fill Hell with jinns (spirits) and men all together.’”

We see similar thing in the Holy Bible where God goes from revealing himself as “we” (plural) to revealing himself as “I” (singular). Isaiah 44:6 reads, “Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” Notice “The LORD the King of Israel and his redeemer the LORD of hosts” is plural; and “beside me there is no God” is singular.

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads, “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord.” This verse is understood in Judaism and Christianity as read, “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is a Composite Unity.” Why? — Because there are many verses in the Bible that speak about plurality within the “One True God”.

Notice only God has the power to make man. But now we see the Spirit of God making man. Job 33:4 reads, “The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” So we say, “The Spirit of God is God.”

Notice only God has the power to make everything including the heavens or skies. But now we see the Word of God making everything including the heavens or skies. Psalm 33:6 reads, “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.” So we say, “The Word of God is God.”

Notice only God has the power to save man. But now we see the Father saving man. Psalm 89:26 reads, “He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.” So we say, “The Father is God.”

From the Old Testament we are able to see that The Spirit of God is God, The Word of God is God, and The Father is God. If you believe the Old Testament to be the true written Word of God just as the writers of the New Testament did, then you have to conclude that God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of The Father, The Word, and The Spirit. That is the Holy Trinity which is beautifully stated in Ephesians 2:18 which reads, “For through him (Word of God) we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

The Holy Trinity is not a man made thing. It is forced upon man by Holy Scriptures. The Council of Nicaea was not held to decide how man is to present God to the world, but to correctly state how God presented Himself to man. The following is the concluding words at the Council of Nicaea: “The Father is God, the Son is God, the Spirit is God. But yet we do not say, ‘There are three gods, but One God — the Most undivided Trinity.’”

Interestingly, Allah was present at the Council of Nicaea in Turkey in the year 325 A.D. He heard the whole discussion and the final concluding statement which states: The Father is God, The Son is God, and The Spirit id God. And in the year 610 A.D., about 400 years after the Council of Nicaea, Allah missed named the Holy Trinity when he said in Quran 5:116 “And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?”

How can God, the All-knowing, make a mistake? The only logical conclusion is that Muhammad did not read the Old and New Testaments; for he could not read, and he did not have someone read the Holy Scriptures to him. That is why Muhammad sent out two conflicting messages: (1) On one hand Muhammad supported the all the previous Scriptures and honored all the men who held on to the Holy Scriptures: Quran 10:94 reads, “But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers,” and (2) on the other hand Muhammad objected a man becoming a God.

That normally happens to people who have not read the Holy Scriptures: (1) They support all the Scriptures and the people who have them, which is honorable and (2) they object a man becoming a god which is also honorable. But the Bible which Muhammad supported in its entirety did not speak of “A man became a God,” but rather speaks of “A God became a man.” Therein lies the difference. John 1:14 reads, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” The Quran 3:45 even gives a human name to the “Word of God” reads, “Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary…”

Notice the Quran says, “a Word from Him.” You cannot “come from” if you have not been somewhere. In John 8:58 Jesus tells us that He was before He came. The verse reads, “Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

This note above is written by my friend.

God said that He is LOVE. He tried to stop Cain when he contemplated murder of his brother Abel in the Genesis (the Old Testament). God tried to stop killing and His way is Peace. He desires to give us peace because only He is the Source of Peace. But the death is result of sins. That’s why the Bible is full of such events when people were killed. Do you remember that even Moses killed people who wanted to return back to Egypt to slavery. Yes, this story shocked us but Moses did not enter the promised land which is the symbol of the Kingdom of Heaven because Moses was found by God to be a sinner. It is symbol that if we will live in sins we will not get into the Kingdom of Heaven…to our promised land. Moses killed these people to show to other people who wanted to live with God that there is NO WAY back! Without God we ALL will be DEAD! So, this story shows us HOW it is dangerous to live without God. He is the source of everything, love and peace. Without Him we cannot survive. Without Him we are like in desert and we do not have water. But this WATER is God. We are created to live with Him and without Him our lives are destructed by sins. That’s why the Bible is full of wars which are TELLING us like symbols that we are also in the war with ‘the evil spirits/jinnes’ (as you mentioned in your letter) and we will be crashed to pieces if we will not conquer them by ESTABLISHING the Kingdom of God on their territory! The Kingdom of God will be established by the power of God evident in our lives when we will give our hearts to God for eternal dwelling there. He will enter into our hearts and minds and transform us to be LIKE He is. Then we will be called the sons of God. God did not start war with Lucifer/satan but Lucifer did it. Lucifer and his jinnes are killing people here. They even killed the Son of God who lived among us on the earth. But did God kill all His enemies to protect His Son? No. God is LOVE and He refused to kill anyone. But our sins and evil spirits are killing us. God brings us salvation and forgiveness of our sins to SET US FREE of them. Is it not LOVE?! Who in this world is like such LOVING and MERCIFUL God?! God decided to be killed on the cross than to kill! But He did it KNOWING the FUTURE because He is Omniscient. This Future with God is perfect and with all His children saved by Him. All who refuse to get this salvation will perish because there will be no source of life for them because God is this Source!

Re: Ask your question!

Contact me and I will answer to your questions about Islam and the Bible.
Bahira

—————————————————-
Contact me here to talk about christian God and Islam:
fadlofallah@hotmail.com

 


Muslim Prayer Room

Brothers, join us in Prayer Room here to pray about each other!

Let’s pray together! Post your prayers here and we will pray together.

We ALL are Church of God or Ummah/fellowship of believers in God Jesus:

http://arabchurch.wordpress.com/prayer-room/

prayer.jpg

mira (10:33:37) :

Dear Brothers and sisters, please pray for me i really don’t like airplanes and i should travel soon as i am pregnant i am afraid so afraid please join me in prayers so the lord will give me peace and freedom from this fear, i appreciate your prayers Blessings
Mira
Lebanon

29 07 2010

arabkingdom (12:05:50) :

Father, please bless my sister Mira. Protect her and her child during all days of their lives. Please be with them during their trip. Father do not leave them alone. Be their God, Friend, Father and bless all relatives of Mira. Lord be their God. Save them all! Do not leave none of them alone.
Bring them salvation and all Your eternal blessings!
In the name of Your Son Jesus I prayed. Amen.

29 07 2010

arabkingdom (13:57:53) :

Father, please save Arabs in Lebanon. In Hezbollah. Please bring salvation and freedom to Muslims in Lebanon. Father be their FREEDOM. Lead their hearts to worship YOU by their righteous and holy lives. Amen. Amen. Bahira

Muslim Chat Room

Muslim Chat Room ‘Islam’

Brothers, join us in our Muslim Chat Room here:
http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

zad joined the chat 3 days ago

zad: Hi

zad: anyone there

zad: bahira

bahira joined the chat 2 days ago

bahira: Zad salam!

bahira: Brothers salam!

bahira: Brothers salam and welcome!

bahira: I and my sister niqabbigirl are always here. Ask any questions, and be our friends! We will discuss Bible!

bahira: Whay is it so important to know the TRUE God? Because God Jesus is the only WAY to God the Father! Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

Last message was written 2 days ago

Muslim Forum

Muslim Forum ‘Freedom without Limits’

Brothers, join us in our Muslim Forum here:
http://ummah.forumbuild.com

http://ummah.forumbuild.com

Sister, salvation is very simple: through FAITH in God Jesus, REPENTANCE and CONFESSION of your sins.
You should believe in God Jesus and LIVE according to His words, WALKING in FAITH what means implementing all His words and commandments. This life means REPENTANCE of your sins when you TURN from sins to GOD, when you ABANDON your sins and make a STEP of FAITH toward God. God will purify you like gold and after repentance He promised to forget and forgive your sins. You will be FREE of your sins and the Holy Spirit will give you a TESTIMONY in your heart that you are forgiven and adopted by God to be His Inheritance. If you will BE SURE in this FORGIVENESS you are FORGIVEN by God and this assurance will be granted to you by God Himself. God does not want to make this salvation complicated. It is VERY simple. But it is NOT a miracle. We should NOT wait when we will become holy by any miracle but we SHOULD become HOLY by TURNING from sins to God Jesus. This is the TRUE repentance evident in your changed and holy life. If you will not abandon your sin, you are sinner. NOT a CHRISTIAN! If you didn’t turn from your sins, you are sinner. You are not Christian but a criminal against God and people. That’s why to BE SAVED: BELIEVE, REPENT, CONFESS your sins, ABANDON them and LIVE a holy life. The way of sin is not for you! But the Kingdom of your Father is FOR YOU!

Bahira

_________________
John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com
www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

pano_ruben-2010.jpg

Here I am, Lord. Send me.

Former Priest Follows Jesus, Pastor Faces Threats

December 3, 2010

Deepan, like the man in this picture, gave up his role as a priest to follow Jesus.
Ganesh leads over 110 believers who, like these Christians, often face persecution.

When Deepan Gupta made a challenge to Gospel for Asia-supported missionary Ganesh Sarin, he didn’t know God would use this dare to completely transform his life.

Deepan was a priest for his traditional religion. Ganesh lived in the same area, but he served Jesus Christ, helping people learn about the Lord and shepherding a growing flock of over 110 people.

One day, Ganesh shared the Gospel with Deepan.

“If your God is so great, then pray for the healing of my wife, and then I will believe,” Deepan told him.

Deepan explained that for the last six years, his wife, Tilaka, had not had her monthly menstrual cycles. Although Deepan had spent a lot of money in the hospital and made vows to his gods, Tilaka’s condition did not improve.

“Can your God heal my wife?” Deepan asked.

Accepting the challenge, Ganesh prayed for Tilaka and, amazingly, she was healed that very week. Having witnessed God’s love and power, Deepan gave up his vocation as a priest and chose to follow Jesus.

But shortly thereafter, problems arose because of Deepan’s decision to serve the Lord. His community was celebrating a religious festival, and since he was a priest, Deepan had important ritualistic responsibilities.

However, he did not perform the rites. When the villagers asked him questions, he explained what the Lord had done in his life and why he would no longer perform rituals.

Angry that Deepan’s decision disrupted their plans for the festival, some of the villagers began conspiring against Pastor Ganesh. They encouraged the rest of the villagers to oppose him, too.

A few weeks ago, those opposing Ganesh’s ministry went to his house while he was gone and threatened his wife. They told her Ganesh should stop his ministry. In addition, they encouraged the people in Ganesh’s village to expel him.

Pastor Ganesh’s whole village turned against him and the other believers there, and they brought him before the village council. The village leader verbally abused and threatened Ganesh and told Ganesh to eat food offered to idols.

Even worse, Ganesh’s congregation was constructing a church building, but the village leader said they should not proceed with the dedication of the building. Ganesh himself had donated the land for the building.

Ganesh requests prayer for the following:

  • God’s protection on him, his family and the believers.
  • God to touch the hearts of those inciting persecution against him and the believers.
  • The church-building dedication to occur, as planned, on December 9.

gen_ruben.jpg

Daily Study

About our STUDY

Brothers, if you are unable to read our daily messages in your mail box then please visit daily our site: http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com

We will publish all our messages on this site.

The best messages will be also published here: https://arabkingdom.wordpress.com

So, even if you cannot see pictures in our messages or to read text then just visit our site and find this message placed there:

http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com
Is the WAY to God in Islam?
Are you forgiven by God in Islam? Are you SURE that Allah forgave you ALL your sins? Or may be you are just going to hell by following Islam?!
Who is God of our father Ibrahim? God is LOVE

Prayers

Consequences

Dear Lord, forgive us when we hold tight to harmful emotions. We are good at rationalizing and justifying our actions. Help us to let go of our pride and hurt, to focus on others rather than ourselves, and to see beyond hurtful words. In Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.

Prayer

Lord, I lift my prayers to you today. Please strengthen and comfort those who are seeking your way. I love you so much God, you have protected me and brought me safety, security, and comfort. Knowing how your words can heal the sick bodies and broken hearts I pray for your word to be seen and heard by everyone. Thank you for the sacrifice of your Son. To God be the glory! Amen

My Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
I feel that there are so many people this day that need you. Some are facing so many difficulties that they are beginning to lose all courage, hope, and faith. Let them be encouraged! Please let them know that you know everything and all that they are going through and that you have it all in control! Please ease their burdens, problems, heartaches, worries and everything that is overwhelming them with sadness at this time. I pray that they will hold on until you bring their breakthrough. Please Lord, keep us all in your love, mercy, and guidance that we may know which path to take and do what is your will. I pray that you will answer the prayers of all who humbly, honestly, and fervently come to you. Whether on this site, at home,on the job, or wherever they may be with prayer requests, please answer them according to your perfect will and in your perfect time. Let none of us lean toward our own understanding, but wait upon you dear Lord. Thank you for your many, many, blessings! In the wonderful,glorious name of Jesus, Amen!!!!

J E H O V A H – J I R E H, Praise to the King of Kings!

Almighty God,

You are so wonderful, your love endures forever, thanks my Lord for your love, care, compassion, mercy and grace!!!

I love you Lord with all my heart, my life is nothing without your holy presence and direction!!

Blessed be you name for all generetations!!!

Gracias mi Dios y mi redentor, mi cancion, la gloria que anhela mi alma!!! Sea tu nombre bendecido por siempre!!

“WHAT IS MAN THAT YOU ARE MINDFUL OF HIM,
THE SON OF MAN THAT YOU CARE FOR HIM”!!

Subhana Rabbi yal A’ala!

Be saved my Arab nation!

Read the Bible online here in Arabic and in many oher languages:
http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

If you needrayer more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then
please email me and contact me here because we should be together. God called us, believers in Him or CHURCH:

http://www.muslimstate.wordpress.com http://www.arabworld.ning.com

http://www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Join us in Muslim Forum: http://www.hooreeya.wordpress.com or http://www.ummah.forumbuild.com

Join us in our Chat Forum: http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

Read our DAILY Study here: http://www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: