Kingdom of Heaven for Arabs

Called to preach

top_shadow.jpg
greet_gray

 

Brothers,

 

Must one be specially called to preach, or does the Bible encourage everyone to go out and preach the Word? Does the Bible encourage everyone to share the Good News about Christ?

Should all Arabs and ex-Muslisms preach the Good News that there is a FREEDOM in the name of God Jesus?

Absolutely.

Everyone who has experienced the saving LOVE of Christ should feel compelled to share that with those around them in the way they live, act and speak. It is our Testimony to the world because God chose to REACH people through people. If no one will preach in Cairo then these 20 mln Arabs, who confess to be Muslims, will enter the hell fire. Because they are considered by God as unbelievers. They rejected God by rejecting His Son Jesus.

Look what I said before:

 

But I was on the territory of Hezbollah in Lebanon.
In this area they all are terrorists. They do not have light and food in homes destroyed
by Israeli army during the last war. They are wearing guns and aggressive ready to kill anyone.
Even Arabs in Beirut are afraid to enter their territory. I was there and saw how they are living.
But my heart was crying. Even my eyes were crying.
Their lives are like these destroyed buildings…ruins.
But God can RESTORE them! How to tell them about God if no one will come to them? If some of them are ready to listen to us the we SHOULD talk to them. If no one will address to such aggressive audience then they will die in sins.
In Cairo I talked to drug dealers! They cried in Arabic church! They even cannot stop crying! If we would not take them,
they would be left!
We need to talk even to the most aggressive people with love. Because they could be STRONG believers later.
Just we need leading of God to know when to TALK to them…
If they have no questions, then it is ok. We will talk to those who want to ask us questions….

I have heard many curses from Muslims. Why do they do it?
1. They want to protect their religion. They feel that we threaten them.
2. A dog barks and attacks us if the stone was hit to it. So, who are touched by our words,
they become more aggressive! If they would not care, they would not react even negatively. So, it is good that they LISTEN to us.
3. Their curses are nothing. Jesus took our curses on the cross that’s why we are FREE of any potential threat.
Can any curse stop us from loving them? No. It is just an indicator that we are doing the right job bringing JUDGEMENT
and TRUTH to them. If they reject the Truth then we can leave them. But our words will impact their lives too.

 

Brothers, we all are called by God Jesus to preach in a formal sense in front of a people, our family members, friends….It is our testimony to the world about God. I remember I saw in a train, heading to Cairo, one Arab family. It was a father about 70 years old and  his son. He was an Arab but Christian. This old man started to discuss God Jesus with Arabs. All Muslims and even me were shocked to see his preaching. He was calling Arabs to believe in God Jesus because they all should be in hell because of their sins.  Muslims asked him many questions but he was feeling that his life should finish soon and he was preparing not only himself to live, as Jesus was teaching, but the dieying world too. Hardly any Arab Christian would do in  an Arabic train what this man did. He was showing HIS FAITH in His words. His faith is an assurance in what he didn’t see but what God promised to him:

ETERNAL LIFE through FAITH and HOLY LIFE in God Jesus!

But brothers, in your public speaking you should be wise and reasonable to accurately communicate God’s message of His love and judgment. We even could not study in madrasah, but God is our Teacher. The Holy Spirit was teaching us about His love and we need to share this message with others. So, we ALL are qualified to be ambassadors of God, His priests, His sons, His inheritance.

 

Therefore, since we have a great High Priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.

Hebrews 4:14

 

Gog Jesus said:

 

You have made them (believers)  to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Revelation 5:10

 

Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6

 

Is public preaching different from personal testimony and proclamation of God’s words on the street? Its quality is same in a sense of sharing our faith and God’s grace and love. Preaching is for the all believers who have a mind of Christ and want to share the Good News of salvation with others people who are already spiritually dead. God calls us a “royal priesthood” (1 Peter 2:9) and in that role we can be a preachers to share His light. Everyone are called by God to be the preachers. If we do not share the Gospel and our faith with other people then we are sinning. Because it is a SIN to know what is GOOD and NOT to do it! If you do not care about other people then you will not preach or in other words SHARE your FAITH in God Jesus!

 

Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

James 4:17


But what is the message to be preached by us?

 

The message of a preacher is not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power(1 Corinthians 2:4).

 

Because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

1 Thessalonians 1:5

If we would define “preaching” as helping people hear God’s words, the primary focus of preaching is SHARING God’s words! Preaching means helping people hear from God. From God! We ALL should transmit God’s words.

But what is the message to be preached by us?

It is the same Message of God Jesus.

What is His Message?

Let’s read the prophecy of God about the coming of Isa Al Massih:

 

“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
Because the LORD has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”

Isaiah 61:1-3

 

 

Luke 4: 14-28 reads as follows,

“14 Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region. 15 And He taught in their synagogues, being glorified by all.
16 So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. 17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
18 “ The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD.”

20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21 And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” 22 So all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of His mouth. And they said, “Is this not Joseph’s son?”
23 He said to them, “You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’” 24 Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country. 25 But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land; 26 but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath, in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. 27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.”
28 So all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, 29 and rose up and thrust Him out of the city; and they led Him to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw Him down over the cliff. 30 Then passing through the midst of them, He went His way.

 

Here God Jesus said that the prophecy was written about Him and His Mission. But here Jesus also explained that even He will not be accepted by Jews among His brothers. But Jesus said that many people suffered of a great famine in the days of Elijah but only to ONE widow the prophet came to help her. Many lepers were ill in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian. Why? Because only they ACCEPTED God and BELIEVED in Him. Not all you Muslims will be saved by God but only those who will ACCEPT God/Allah and His Ibn Allah.

 

The message of God Jesus:

Jesus was sent by God the Father to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. That people might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified. God will do all this for His people, that they may abound in the fruits of righteousness, as the branches of God’s planting. We are in slavery of our sins, but God Jesus made us free of sins through FAITH in Him. He accepted the sin of the world to His holy body on the cross to make us free of our sins. An unholy soul is like a city that is broken down, and has no walls, like a house in ruins. But by the power of Jesus Christ, it is fitted to be a habitation of God, through the Spirit. God will live in our hearts. God will dwell in our bodies through our FAITH in Him.

God’s service is the greatest honor. All believers are made, to our God, kings and priests and always ought to conduct themselves as such! God clothed us with the WHITE garments of salvation. Our self-righteousness was like filthy rags. We are covered with the robe of Christ’s righteousness now. The great salvation shall be published and proclaimed, to the ends of the earth and we will participate in such ‘business’ of our Father who adopted us into His Family.

If you a broken-hearted then KNOW that God Jesus came to you to bind up you and support you. The broken-hearted are those who are deeply afflicted and distressed on any account. It may be either on account of their sins, or of captivity and oppression, or of the loss of relatives, relations and friends. The Redeemer ‘Isa came to give us joy and peace.  He heals us – the broken in hearts and binds up our wounds. He gives LIBERTY to the captives – who are slaves of their sins. Isa Al Massih would accomplish a deliverance for those who were held under the captivity of sin similar to that of releasing captives from long and painful servitude.

Bothers God promised to rebuild our lives if we will TURN to God Jesus. Your cities shall be raised out of the ruins in which they had long lain, and be fitted up for their use again. The old wastes shall be built, the waste cities shall be repaired, the former desolations, even the desolations of many generations, which it was feared would never be repaired, shall be raised up. God will RESTORE your life!

Brothers, do not rest for the sake of your Arab nation until its righteousness goes forth as brightness, and its salvation as a lamp that burns. The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory.   In the hand of the LORD, you will be like a royal diadem. You shall no longer be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate.   Because  the LORD delights in you. Your God rejoices over you. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and do not rest till God establishes your nation a praise in the earth. Go through the gates!  Prepare the way for the people! Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones! Lift up a banner for the peoples to SEE and FIND God! Because our salvation is coming! God Jesus is COMING BACK to His earth! His reward is with Him. You and your nation will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD. You will be a City Not Forsaken!

 

 

 

God Jesus is Coming back!

Be read for His Judgement!

Save your brothers!


And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,

“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Amen

Matthew 28:18-19

 

 

 

 

 

Isaiah 61 (New King James Version)

Isaiah 61

The Good News of Salvation

1 “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
Because the LORD has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”
4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But you shall be named the priests of the LORD,
They shall call you the servants of our God.
You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
And in their glory you shall boast.
7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,
And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.
Therefore in their land they shall possess double;
Everlasting joy shall be theirs.
8 “ For I, the LORD, love justice;
I hate robbery for burnt offering;
I will direct their work in truth,
And will make with them an everlasting covenant.
9 Their descendants shall be known among the Gentiles,
And their offspring among the people.
All who see them shall acknowledge them,
That they are the posterity whom the LORD has blessed.”
10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD,
My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth brings forth its bud,
As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth,
So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

 

 

 

Isaiah 62

Assurance of Zion’s Salvation

1 For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace,
And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest,
Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,
And her salvation as a lamp that burns.
2 The Gentiles shall see your righteousness,
And all kings your glory.
You shall be called by a new name,
Which the mouth of the LORD will name.
3 You shall also be a crown of glory
In the hand of the LORD,
And a royal diadem
In the hand of your God.
4 You shall no longer be termed Forsaken,
Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate;
But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah;
For the LORD delights in you,
And your land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marries a virgin,
So shall your sons marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
Soshall your God rejoice over you.
6 I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
They shall never hold their peace day or night.
You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent,
7 And give Him no rest till He establishes
And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
8 The LORD has sworn by His right hand
And by the arm of His strength:

“ Surely I will no longer give your grain
As food for your enemies;
And the sons of the foreigner shall not drink your new wine,
For which you have labored.
9 But those who have gathered it shall eat it,
And praise the LORD;
Those who have brought it together shall drink it in My holy courts.”
10 Go through,
Go through the gates!
Prepare the way for the people;
Build up,
Build up the highway!
Take out the stones,
Lift up a banner for the peoples!
11 Indeed the LORD has proclaimed
To the end of the world:

“ Say to the daughter of Zion,

‘ Surely your salvation is coming;
Behold, His reward is with Him,
And His work before Him.’”
12 And they shall call them The Holy People,
The Redeemed of the LORD;
And you shall be called Sought Out,
A City Not Forsaken.

 

 

God Jesus said,

“I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:6

Arabs and Muslims,

be SAVED by God RIGHT NOW!

Brothers, Islam and the Bible call Jesus as Kalimat-Ullah- WORD of Allah!

Will you reject God by rejecting His SON?

Look if you will reject Son, it means you dont believe in His Father Allah. It means you are AGAINST Allah.

Islam came later after prophecies of Allah already existed that His Son Jesus will save the world from sins. So, what is Islam? ONE of religions. Look brother, there are millions religions and all they worship millions of gods which are called by God of Ibrahim as IDOLS.

Way for people worshiping idols is hell. Islam is among them. Why? Because Islam makes God of our father Ibrahim a LIAR by claiming that there is NO Son of God. Islam is closing eyes of Muslims to the words of Allah. Which man on the earth is able to BEAR INIQUITIES of the world? Sins of people? How SERVANT canJUSTIFY many people? It is impossible for a man. But only for God! We worship perfect God. He DIED instead on us. His name is the most perfect – Jesus….Isa Ibn Allah…Isa Allah…Issa Al Massih. And He is God of our father Ibrahim. Turn from sins to HIM and LIVE eternally as son of God!

Be saved right NOW

How to LIVE with God Jesus?

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR

Fellowship with God
means YOU Arabs and Muslims
can be called sons of God.
You can be forgiven of ALL your sins!
You can be
adopted by God
THROUGH your Faith
in His Son Jesus.

Can you call Jesus the Son of God? Is He God in your life? Have you given Him absolute control of your life and future?If not, do is right NOW!

Pray now to the LORD and accept His forgiveness of all your sins through FAITH in His Son – God Jesus Christ!

Pray God right now And be saved!

God is bringing Judgement. Return of the Lord Jesus and His Judgement day should make difference in our behavior. Live your best in purity. Be excited about meeting with the Lord. You should anxiously await with joiful anticipation of the Lord’s return. If your hearts is filled with anticipation, excitement and joy, it indicates that you are walking with the Lord. If you are NOT sure and confident that if you would die today you would go to Heaven, it means you need to get right with God. If you never said- YES- to Jesus, do it today! If you have fallen away from the Lord, come back to Him today.

We will close with prayers: Father, we believe that Jesus is coming again. We believe we need to be ready. And Lord I am praying about any person who is reading my message and if they dont have confidence that they are ready for Your return, help them to come to You today and get right with You now. Amen.

First, recognise brother, that you are sinner. Be sorry for your sin. And ask God to forgive you right now. The way as we do that TROUGH PRAYER. That’s how we communicate with God.I’d like to lead you in prayer. If you want Christ to forgive your sins. If you want to know that when you will die you will go to Heaven then pray this prayer with me right now:

God, I know I am a sinner. And I am sorry for what I have done. And I turn from my sin now and ask You to forgive me. Thank You that Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for me. Be my Savior and my Lord. And be my friend. I want to follow You from this day forward. Fill me with Your Spirit. And help me to be Your disciple. Thank You for accepting me. Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You that I am now YOURS. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

If you sincerely asked God to forgive you then WELCOME to the family of God. Now you are adopted by God. Now you bacame His son and His inheritance. His angels have written your name in the Book of Life. And you have the BRIGHT FUTURE.

God Jesus said:

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word

and believes him

who sent mehas eternal life and will not be condemned;

he has crossed over from death to life.John 5:24

Walk with God and live eternally Arab nation! Amen.

Rev. 4:8 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.”

Brothers, God Jesus is COMING BACK to us to the earth. Be prepared to LIVE with Him and not to die without Him! Repent and make your ways straight. To make your ways straight, then, please the Lord in all you do by BELIEVING in His Son Jesus Christ.

Turn away from a life of sin to a life of righteousness (Rom. 12:21).

This is the way of peace (Luke 1:79).

It is also the way to prosperity, blessings, answered prayer, joy and every good thing (Prov. 13:21; 1 John 3:22; Heb. 13:21).

If you prayed this simple prayer aboveor if you need more information orstill have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then please email me and contact me (contacts are below) because we should be together. God called us as believers in Him or CHURCH.

Bahira

Learn More

Contradictions in Islam and Qur’an

Alla

Muhammad the Mass Murderer

 


Muhammad is in hell because he violated many times God’s law.

God said in His 10 Holy Commandments/laws- YOU SHALL NOT KILL!

 

 

The Killing of Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud: Sa’d bin Mu’adh came to Mecca with the intention of performing ‘Umra, and stayed at the house of Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan, for Umaiya himself used to stay at Sa’d’s house when he passed by Medina on his way to Sham. Umaiya said to Sad, “Will you wait till midday when the people are (at their homes), then you may go and perform the Tawaf round the Ka’ba?” So, while Sad was going around the Ka’ba, Abu Jahl came and asked, “Who is that who is performing Tawaf?” Sad replied, “I am Sad.” Abu Jahl said, “Are you circumambulating the Ka’ba safely although you have given refuge to Muhammad and his companions?” Sad said, “Yes,” and they started quarreling. Umaiya said to Sad, “Don’t shout at Abi-l-Hakam (i.e. Abu Jahl), for he is chief of the valley (of Mecca).” Sad then said (to Abu Jahl). ‘By Allah, if you prevent me from performing the Tawaf of the Ka’ba, I will spoil your trade with Sham.” Umaiya kept on saying to Sad, “Don’t raise your voice.” and kept on taking hold of him. Sad became furious and said, (to Umaiya), “Be away from me, for I have heard Muhammad saying that he will kill you.” Umaiiya said, “Will he kill me?” Sad said, “Yes,.” Umaiya said, “By Allah! When Muhammad says a thing, he never tells a lie.” Umaiya went to his wife and said to her, “Do you know what my brother from Yathrib (i.e. Medina) has said to me?” She said, “What has he said?” He said, “He claims that he has heard Muhammad claiming that he will kill me.” She said, By Allah! Muhammad never tells a lie.” So when the infidels started to proceed for Badr (Battle) and declared war (against the Muslims), his wife said to him, “Don’t you remember what your brother from Yathrib told you?” Umaiya decided not to go but Abu Jahl said to him, “You are from the nobles of the valley of Mecca), so you should accompany us for a day or two.” He went with them and thus Allah got him killed.

The Murder of `Uqba bin Abi Mu`ayt

When the apostle ordered him to be killed `Uqba said, ‘But who will look after my children?’ ‘Hell’, he said, and `Asim b. Thabit b. Abu’l-Aqlah al-Ansari killed him according to what Abu `Ubayda b. Muhammad b. `Ammar b. Yasir told me.

Ishaq 308, See Also Tabari IX:121

Mus`ab b. `Umayr … said: “Bind him fast, for his mother is a wealthy woman; perhaps she will redeem him for you.”

Ishaq

The Killing of Yusayr b. Rizam

It is reported about Yusayr b. Rizam, the Jew, that he was gathering Ghatafan in Khaybar to attack the Messenger of God, so the latter sent ‘Abdallah b. Rawahah with a number of his companions, among whom were ‘Abdallah b. Unays, an ally of the Banu Salamah.” The urged him to come to Mohammed with them, which he started to do. On the way he regretted it, and they sensed it, so they attacked him and his Jewish companions and killed them.

Al-Tabari vol.9 p.120

The Torture and Murder of the Eight Men From ‘Ukil

  • Please see: The Eight Men From ‘Ukil

The Slaughter of the Ten Meccans

The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated. One of these women was Hind, who swore allegiance and became a Muslim.

Tabari VIII 181
The apostle of Allah entered through Adhakhir, [into Mecca], and prohibited fighting. He ordered six men and four women to be killed, they were (1) Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl, (2) Habbar Ibn al-Aswad, (3) Abd Allah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, (4) Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi, (5) al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh, (6) Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami, (7) Hind Bint Utbah, (8) Sarah, the mawlat (enfranchised girl) of Amr Ibn Hashim, (9) Fartana and (10) Qaribah.

“The apostle had instructed his commanders when they entered Mecca only to fight those who resisted them, except a small number who were to be killed even if they were found beneath the curtains of the Kaba. Among them was Abdullah Sa’d, brother of the B. Amir Luayy. The reason he ordered him to be killed was that he had been a Muslim and used to write down revelation; then he apostatized and returned to Quraysh [Mecca] and fled to Uthman Affan whose foster brother he was. The latter hid him until he brought him to the apostle after the situation in Mecca was tranquil, and asked that he might be granted immunity. They allege that the apostle remained silent for a long time till finally he [Muhammad] said yes [granting Abdullah immunity from the execution order].
When Uthman had left he [Muhammad] said to his companions who were sitting around him, “I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!” One of the Ansar said, “Then why didn’t you give me a sign, O apostle of God?” He answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing.”
“Another [to be killed] was Abdullah Khatal of B. Taym b. Ghalib. He had become a Muslim and the apostle sent him to collect the poor tax in company with one of the Ansar. He had with him a freed slave who served him. (He was Muslim). When they halted he ordered the latter to kill a goat for him and prepare some food, and went to sleep. When he woke up the man had done nothing, so he attacked and killed him and apostatized. He had two singing-girls Fartana and her friend who used to sing satirical songs about the apostle, so he ordered that they should be killed with him.”

Ishaq 550, See Also Tabari VIII 178 – 179

Assassination of Habbar Ibn al-Aswad

Muhammad ordered the assassination of al-Aswad. Al-Aswad was assassinated because he claimed that he was a prophet, after coming out of the Khubban cave. He was killed a day or two before Muhammad’d death.

Assassination of `Abdullah ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh

The apostle had instructed his commanders when they entered Mecca only to fight those who resisted them except a small number who were to be killed even if they were found beneath the curtains of the Ka`ba. Among them was `Abdullah b. Sa`d, brother of the B. `Amir b. Lu’ayy. The reason he ordered him to be killed was that he had been a Muslim and used to write down revelation; then he apostatized and returned to Qurahysh [Mecca] and fled to `Uthman b. `Affan whose foster brother he was. [`Uthman was one of Muhammad’s closest friends, and later became the Caliph of Islam]. The latter hid him until he brought him to the apostle after the situation in Mecca was tranquil, and asked that he might be granted immunity. They allege that the apostle remained silent for a long time till finally he said yes, [granting `Abdullah immunity from the execution order]. When `Uthman had left he [Muhammad] said to his companions who were sitting around him, “I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!” One of the Ansar [Muhammad’s helpers from Medina] said, then why didn’t you give me a sign, O apostle of God?” He [Muhammad] answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing.
A person of al-Ansar had taken a vow to kill Ibn Abi Sarh [the already mentioned Abdallah] if he saw him. `Uthman whose foster brother he (Ibn Abi Sarh) was, came and interceded for him with the prophet. The Ansari was waiting for the signal of the prophet to kill him. `Uthman interceded and he [Muhammad] let him go. The the apostle of Allah said to the Ansari, “Why did you not fulfil your vow?” He said, “O apostle of Allah! I had my hand on the hilt of the sword waiting for your signal to kill him.” The prophet said signalling would have been a breach of faith. “It does not behave the prophet to make signal.”

Murder of Sarah and Ikrima Abu Jahl

“And Sara, freed slave of one of the Abdul-Muttalib [a tribe], and Ikrima Abu Jahl. Sara had insulted him [Muhammad] in Mecca. As for Ikrima, he fled to the Yaman. His wife Umm Hakim Harith Hisham became a Muslim and asked for immunity for him and the apostle gave it. She went to the Yaman in search of him and brought him to the apostle and he accepted Islam.

As for Ibn Khatal’s two singing-girls, one was killed and the other ran away until the apostle, asked for immunity, gave it her. Similarly Sara, who lived until in the time of `Umar a mounted soldier trod her down in the valley of Mecca and killed her. Al-Huwayrith was killed by `Ali.”

“She lived until someone in the time of Umar b. al-Khattab caused his horse to trample her at Abtah and killed her.

Al Tabari

Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib’s sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca.

Tabari VIII 180

Murder of Habbar Ibn al-Aswad b. Ka`b al-`Ansi

Narrated Ubaidullah bin Abdullah bin Utba: We were informed that Musailima Al-Kadhdhab had arrived in Medina and stayed in the house of the daughter of Al-Harith. The daughter of Al-Harith bin Kuraiz was his wife and she was the mother of ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amir. There came to him Allah’s Apostle accompanied by Thabit bin Qais bin Shammas who was called the orator of Allah’s Apostle. Allah’s Apostle had a stick in his hand then. The Prophet stopped before Musailima and spoke to him. Musailima said to him, “If you wish, we would not interfere between you and the rule, on condition that the rule will be ours after you… The Prophet said, “If you asked me for this stick, I would not give it to you. I think you are the same person who was shown to me in a dream. And this is Thabit bin Al-Qais who will answer you on my behalf.” The Prophet then went away. I asked Ibn Abbas about the dream Allah’s Apostle had mentioned. Ibn Abbas said, “Someone told me that the Prophet said, “When I was sleeping, I saw in a dream that two gold bangles were put in my hands, and that frightened me and made me dislike them. Then I was allowed to blow on them, and when I blew at them, both of them flew. Then I interpreted them as two liars who would appear.’ One of them was Al-’Ansi who was killed by Fairuz in Yemen and the other was Musailima Al-Kadhdbab.”

Narrated Ibn Abbas: Musailama-al-Kadhdhab (i.e. the liar) came in the life-time of Allah’s Apostle with many of his people (to Medina) and said, “If Muhammad makes me his successor, I will follow him.” Allah’s Apostle went up to him with Thabit bin Qais bin Shams; and Allah’s Apostle was carrying a piece of a date-palm leaf in his hand. He stood before Musailama (and his companions) and said, “If you asked me even this piece (of a leaf), I would not give it to you. You cannot avoid the fate you are destined to, by Allah. If you reject Islam, Allah will destroy you. I think that you are most probably the same person whom I have seen in the dream.” Abu Huraira told me that Allah’s Apostle; said, “While I was sleeping, I saw (in a dream) two gold bracelets round my arm, and that worried me too much. Then I was instructed divinely in my dream, to blow them off and so I blew them off, and they flew away. I interpreted the two bracelets as symbols of two liars who would appear after me. And so one of them was Al-Ansi and the other was Musailama Al-Kadhdhab from Al-Yamama.”

 

The rest of the Sunan will be described later.

 

 

 

Questions and Answers

question-mark1.jpg

 

 

Conversation with Sazie Johnson:


Re: Here I am! I stand at the door of your heart ans knock!

One Muslim write: “You use a human metaphor of loss and gain to make a point about the Creator of all things. This does not work. Allah neither gains nor loses anything from Creation. He is the Creator, therefore creation exists. He is Merciful, therefore the objects of His Mercy exist. He is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist. There is no loss there, for there is no effort. Allah spends nothing in the act of creation, He is sublimely powerful, beyond all you can imagine.”

My respond: “Please forgive me, and bear with me through what seems to be a silly reputation. I am making a point.

“If Allah is beyond all you can imagine, how is it that you imagine Allah neither gains nor loses anything from Creation? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Creator, therefore creation exists? How is it that you imagine Allah is Merciful, therefore the objects of His Mercy exist? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist?

“My point is based on the fact that Allah does not exist. Islam, in order to prohibit Jesus Christ from being God, declares that Allah cannot enter into his creation. That is honorable. Many a people do not enter into houses they built. However, if Allah cannot enter into his creation, then Allah is not where he is; because where Allah is, is where Allah has created unless, of course, where Allah is was created by another Allah.

“As you can see, this puts Muslims in a bind since it requires two Allahs — each of whom creates, but none can enter into his own creation. And Muslims have to make up for this blunder by saying, “Allah is not omnipresence. Allah is not here in time and space; and Allah is not out there outside of time and space.” This argument puts Allah nowhere. And that which is nowhere does not exist anywhere. It also follows that Allah does not exist, not even in one’s imagination which qualifies as a location (place) which Allah created. Hence Allah is not within the borders of your imagination, how is it that you imagine Allah is the Creator, therefore creation exists? How is it that you imagine Allah is Merciful, therefore the objects of “His Mercy exist? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist?

“The problem with Islam is this: “Allah is beyond all you can imagine.” Yet each Muslim imagines Allah as having restrictions — restrictions that prohibits Allah from existence.

How do you imagine Allah suffer no “loss,” especially when Allah is devoid (completely lacking) of existence here, and out there, and in your imagination?”

God, in the Person of the “Word of God” speaks in Revelation 3:20: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”


Conversation with Bahira:

Re: The bible, word of God for Bahira

Originally Posted by TheRationalMan

 

Okay, now you’re starting to have double standards…

God did not come down and write the Quran with his giant fingers.
God did not come down and hand Moses some prewritten commandments on stone.

Either you believe both, or none. Double standards ruin arguments. Pick a side.

You can say, however, that ‘the spirit of God’ or ‘spiritual influence’ caused such prophets to write these things subconciously… but I don’t believe that a God would randomly come down physically and hand someone stone tablets.

The only exception that I can really say for Christianity is Jesus; but only because so many people believe in it. I believe that every ‘messenger of God’ had a good connection to the supernatural.

There is so much leniency and contradiction in all religions that it’s ridiculous.

 

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

 

The Ten Commandments are a special set of spiritual imperatives (laws) that the LORD Himself wrote on two stone tablets (luchot) that Moses brought down from Mount Sinai (Ex. 31:18).
And he gave to Moses, when he had finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, the
two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God. – Ex. 31:18

Re: The Return of Jesus (pbuh) to Earth

Originally Posted by Muslim First

So you could be a rapist but believe that Christ is God? and make it to heaven lool great religion…

 

 

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar


Yes, you could be a killer, rapist, sinner, drug dealer- i.e. an ex-sinner. God LOVES ALL of us infinitelly because His NATURE or ESSENCE is LOVE.
The Kingdom of Heaven is a prepared place for ex-sinners!!! If you will be forgiven by God Jesus of your sins through FAITH and REPENTANCE, then
He will accept you into His Kingdom FREE. Because He paid for your sins on the cross. he accepted all your sins to make you FREE of them. repentance is TURNING from sins to God…abandoning lovers and sins.

Re: Small Remnant

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

Brothers, ‘christian’ Allah said that only the small REMNANT will be saved and all other people will perish. Why?

Like one of you in this thread said about buying a car :
Let’s use your example here, say if you wanted to buy a car and you decided not to buy it. That means you won’t buy a car. But God wants to give you this car FREE of charge.

You have free will to ACCEPT it, but you refuse to accept it. God gave you a chance to have a part in this REMNANT but you refused to accept it.
God is Omniscient. He knows the end from the beginning.
He knew and knows that some of people will NEVER accept ‘this car’ -the Kingdom of Heaven. That’s why only THOSE who will accept it, will be saved.
God’s DESIRE is to give you eternal life through Faith in God Jesus. But not all people want to believe in Jesus and accept this FREE Gift.
God is LOVE and His present/gift is for our eternal life. But it is OUR CHOICE will put ourselves to hell or to make a step of FAITH toward Heaven.
Every day we need to make hundreds of choices and EVEN our CHOICE will allow us to be saved or will push us to hell.
No one is going to hell unwillingly or unknowlingly about it!

 

 

Re: The Return of Jesus (pbuh) to Earth

Originally Posted by Ibrahim Rasheed

YOU CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT THE VERSE 68, 69 WHICH WAS THE START OF THE WHOLE SENTENCE.

Bahira. I really don’t believe that there are humans so devious as you. Why do you have to take everything you say out of context??? Here is the Quraán verses you missed to get your own style of interpretation. Read it and stop playing with scripture.

19:68
Transliteration
Fawarabbika lanahshurannahum washshayateenathumma lanuhdirannahum hawla jahannama jithiyya
Sahih International
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
Muhsin Khan
So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
Dr. Ghali
So, by your Lord, indeed We will definitely muster them and Ash-Shayatin (The ever-vicious ones, i.e., the devils) thereafter indeed We will definitely present them forward around Hell, (i.e., the disbelievers and the devils will be gathered around hell) (abjectly) kneeling.

69
Transliteration
Thumma lananziAAanna min kulli sheeAAatinayyuhum ashaddu AAala arrahmaniAAitiyya
Sahih International
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
Muhsin Khan
Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).
Dr. Ghali
Thereafter indeed We will definitely draw out from every sect whichever of them was the most strict in rebellion against The All-Merciful.
70
Transliteration
Thumma lanahnu aAAlamu billatheenahum awla biha siliyya
Sahih International
Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
71.
Transliteration
Wa-in minkum illa wariduhakana AAala rabbika hatman maqdiyya
Sahih International
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
Muhsin Khan
There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.
Dr. Ghali
And decidedly not one of you (there is), except that he will go (herded) down to it; that, for your Lord, has been a thing decreed, a must.
72
Transliteration
Thumma nunajjee allatheena ittaqawwanatharu aththalimeena feehajithiyya
Sahih International
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
Muhsin Khan
Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).
Dr. Ghali
Thereafter We will safely deliver the ones who were pious and leave behind the unjust (ones), (abjectly) kneeling.

I will not go into everything you copy paste here with your own interpretation as I see that the moderators has given you a free reign to do what ever you want.

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

 

Is English your native langage? You have just re-stated what I said. Thank you.
I remember I was talking to sheikh. I told him Sura and he was reading it in Quran and he said again contrary to this sura. I have read the sura again and again and understood that there is a PROBLEM for him in understanding of Islam!!!! lol It was really funny…like today with you….

 

Is English your native langage? You have just re-stated what I said. Thank you.
I remember I was talking to sheikh. I told him Sura and he was reading it in Quran and he said again contrary to this sura. I have read the sura again and again and understood that there is a PROBLEM for him in understanding of Islam!!!! lol It was really funny…like today with you….

Re-read againt this sura:

Not one of you but will pass over it (hell): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished. But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.
– Sura 19:71-72

it is clear that not from disbelievers and criminals he is going to separate save those who guarded against evil!!!!!!!

Read again and try to understand what it says. Of course it is more difficult to understand than the Holy Injil. Yes?

Look again what I mean:
you say, “(i.e., the disbelievers and the devils will be gathered around hell) (abjectly) kneeling.” But I say- it is clear that not from disbelievers and criminals he is going to separate save those who guarded against evil but from all Muslims during the Judgenment Day and jinns!!!!!!
But what is strange that your allah said to Muslims during the Judgement Day- Not one of you but will pass over it (hell). May be he thinks here about criminals. Who knows.

You said: ” So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.”
It means you confirms that you all will be in hell gathered together. It is exactly what I said. But your allah will save some of you out of this hell.

 

Re: The Bible, Word of God for bahira

Originally Posted by Kas1m

There are so many Bibles out there so which is the word of God truly?

Also i wanted to ask what is the original language of bible…like Quran came in Arabic. What was the language of Bible?

 

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

 

Salam,
if you want to read Bible, then you can find any translation of the Bible in many languages here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…4&version=ALAB

If you want ot read Bible in English then I recommend you to read this translation of the Bible:
New King James Version

The Holy Bible is one but translated in many languages. No matter which translation you will read God will talk to you through His words. Just read His words and meditate on them daily.
The Bible consist of many Holy Scriptures written in different time periods and they are written in different languages. The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books written in Greek.

If you will read the Bible,then START reading from the New Testament/called Injil.

Re: Bible’s prophecies

Brothers, WHY do we believe that Jesus is God and Isa Al Massih promissed by God?
Because His life and death were fulfilment of many prophecies of God foretold through God’s prophets.

 

Let’s read summary again:

Check them all out for yourself!

Isa Al Massih should:

  • Born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:21-23)
  • A descendant of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3; 22:18; Matthew 1:1; Galatians 3:16)
  • Of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10; Luke 3:23, 33; Hebrews 7:14)
  • Of the house of David (2 Samuel 7:12-16; Matthew 1:1)
  • Born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:1; Luke 2:4-7)
  • Taken to Egypt (Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:14-15)
  • Herod´s killing of the infants (Jeremiah 31:15; Matthew 2:16-18)
  • Anointed by the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 11:2; Matthew 3:16-17)
  • Heralded by the messenger of the Lord (John the Baptist) (Isaiah 40:3-5; Malachi 3:1; Matthew 3:1-3)
  • Would perform miracles (Isaiah 35:5-6; Matthew 9:35)
  • Would preach good news (Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:14-21)
  • Would minister in Galilee (Isaiah 9:1; Matthew 4:12-16) Would cleanse the Temple (Malachi 3:1; Matthew 21:12-13)
  • Would first present Himself as King 173,880 days from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25; Matthew 21:4-11)
  • Would enter Jerusalem as a king on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9; Matthew 21:4-9)
  • Would be rejected by Jews (Psalm 118:22; I Peter 2:7)
  • Die a humiliating death (Psalm 22; Isaiah 53) involving:
    1. rejection (Isaiah 53:3; John 1:10-11; 7:5,48)
    2. betrayal by a friend (Psalm 41:9; Luke 22:3-4; John 13:18)
    3. sold for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12; Matthew 26:14-15)
    4. silence before His accusers (Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 27:12-14)
    5. being mocked (Psalm 22: 7-8; Matthew 27:31)
    6. beaten (Isaiah 52:14; Matthew 27:26)
    7. spit upon (Isaiah 50:6; Matthew 27:30)
    8. piercing His hands and feet (Psalm 22:16; Matthew 27:31)
    9. being crucified with thieves (Isaiah 53:12; Matthew 27:38)
    10. praying for His persecutors (Isaiah 53:12; Luke 23:34)
    11. piercing His side (Zechariah 12:10; John 19:34)
    12. given gall and vinegar to drink (Psalm 69:21, Matthew 27:34, Luke 23:36)
    13. no broken bones (Psalm 34:20; John 19:32-36)
    14. buried in a rich man’s tomb (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60)
    15. casting lots for His garments (Psalm 22:18; John 19:23-24)
  • Would rise from the dead!! (Psalm 16:10; Mark 16:6; Acts 2:31)
  • Ascend into Heaven (Psalm 68:18; Acts 1:9)
  • Would sit down at the right hand of God (Psalm 110:1; Hebrews 1:3)

Do we have any reason NOT to trust God and His words?
Yes, we can do it then we will be unbelievers. That’s why we will FAIL to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
But why?

Because the Kingdom of Heaven is offered to you Muslims!

Come to Ibn Allah and TAKE it. Enter there through your FAITH.

But you reject God by rejecting His Son/Ibn Allah.

HOW can you enter into the Kingdom of Heaven if you REJECT to enter there!!!!???

Make a step of FAITH now and LIVE eternally with your LOVING Father and His Son and the Holy Spirit in YOUR Kingdom of Heaven!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,

that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world,

but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 3:16-17

 

 

Re: Ask your question!

Contact me and I will answer to your questions about Islam and the Bible.
Bahira

—————————————————-
Contact me here to talk about christian God and Islam:
fadlofallah@hotmail.com

 


 

 

pano_ruben-2010.jpg

Here I am, Lord.  Send me.

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:


http://www.kdec.net/the-family/marriage/marriage-seminar/3860.html


 

 

 

 

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:


http://www.schoolofchrist.tv/school-of-christ/christ-persone/87–.html

 

 

 

 



gen_ruben.jpg

Daily Study

About our STUDY

Brothers, if you are unable to read our daily messages in your mail box then please visit daily our site: http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com

 

We will publish all our messages on this site.

 

The best messages will be also published here: https://arabkingdom.wordpress.com

 

So, even if you cannot see pictures in our messages or to read text then just visit our site and find this message placed there:

http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com
Is the WAY to God in Islam?
Are you forgiven by God in Islam? Are you SURE that Allah forgave you ALL your sins? Or may be you are just going to hell by following Islam?!
Who is God of our father Ibrahim? God is LOVE

Prayers

True Peace From A True Savior

I thank you Jesus for all the wonders that you do in my life. Your word has not been part of my recent reading as it should be. For the recent attack by satan Jesus I am so thankful that the sister to whom I was speaking to and misunderstanding on the IM at that time–was forgiving of me.

I did not mean it and should not have said what I did. I need thee every hour and second as well.
You word is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. Forgiveness is necessary, consideration mandatory– and so much is a two way street in life when dealing with others in Jesus.

Peace on this earth for too many are battling and fighting. I know of two adult brothers who lived in the same house for two years and did not speak to each other. Too much of this goes on and we need the peace that surpasses all understanding.

That is with Jesus Christ our Savior. TRUE PEACE from a TRUE SAVIOR.

Amen!

Looking for work

Please pray for me as I am currently looking for work and it is challenging. There seems to be many people looking at the same time and fewer jobs.

God please give me the strength to keep positive and to find a job as I am in need at this time.

Amen and God Bless

SUSTAIN YOUR PROJECT LORD

I thank you father,God of Heaven and the Earth for I know my requests have been granted even before asking.I also thank you because you always answer my prayers.

The accusers of Brethren look out for fault where there’s none,May they not succeed in their mission of getting something to run down your anointed I ask in Christ name.Amen

May you Lord Jesus be a shield and a buckler and a refuge for me.May I not be robbed of my life by enemies of the Gospel in Christ name Amen

Prayer

O Father, we thank you for the winter fall of snow. but we humbly ask you to shower your blessings on those that are without tonight…shelter the homeless, wrap warm arms around the cold, fill the hungry belly with warm food. Move hearts and lead each to give or gain as needed. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pray.

Subhana Rabbi yal A’ala!

Be saved my Arab nation!

Read the Bible online here in Arabic and in many oher languages:
http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

If you needrayer more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then
please email me and contact me here because we should be together. God called us, believers in Him or CHURCH:

http://www.muslimstate.wordpress.com       http://www.arabworld.ning.com

http://www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Join us in Muslim Forum: http://www.hooreeya.wordpress.com or http://www.ummah.forumbuild.com

Join us in our Chat Forum: http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

Read our DAILY Study here: http://www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: