Kingdom of Heaven for Arabs

Beheading in the name of Islamic Allah

 

top_shadow.jpg
 
   
   
beheading copy 2  
   
   
greet_gray

Beheading in the name of Islamic allah

Brothers,

Let’s consider today why Islam is a religion of the sword with the blade at the throat of the unbeliever. And why Islam will be future of many Muslims on earth. Some of Muslims who will become Christians will be beheaded. Why is it so important to consider Suras of Quran and Hadith? Because it needs to be studied to see what it really teaches. Fair enough.

But even Muslims scholars who have been studying Islam does NOT want to see its true face!

Why? Because its face stained with blood of many people.

Who knows it? Who does teach it in madrassah?

So, the question then is:

What does Islam really teach about the killing of non-Muslims?

Let’s read some Suras of Quran to know what Islam teaches:

Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah.s Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost. -Surah 47:4

Note, that according to Islamic law, Muslims are allowed to kill non-Muslims. This is based on the law of Qisas. Why? Because the concept that the behavior of all Muslims is dictated by both the Quran and the Sunna.

Ibn Kathir, the renowned eighth-century scholar, explains the meaning of the verse:

The four months mentioned in this verse refer to the four-month grace period mentioned in an earlier verse: “So travel freely for four months throughout the land.” Allah said next, “So when the Sacred Months have passed,” meaning, upon the end of the four months during which [Allah] prohibited you from fighting the idolaters, Muslims are to, “fight and kill the idolaters wherever you may find them.” “Whenever you find them” means, on the earth in general… Allah said here, to execute some and keep some as prisoners. “Besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush” means, do not wait until you find them, rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam… Abu Bakr [Muhammad’s closest friend and successor upon Muhammad’s death] used this and other honorable verses as proof for fighting against those who refrained from paying the obligatory charity tax. This verse allowed fighting people unless, and until, they embrace Islam and implement its rulings and obligations. Tasfsir Ibn Kathir Surah 9:5.

Why do we see images of masked terrorists standing behind Western hostages in Iraq and Saudi Arabia on Arabic satellite stations such as Al-Jazeera and Al-Manar?

Because Islam is teaching Muslims to kill other people!

Who are taught by Islam?

Those who follow it and study it and live in this teaching.

You can say that al Quran does not teach you to behead people, but then LET’S REMOVE and ELIMINATE 60 % of Quranic Suras on Jihad to see that Quran is not the source of violence!

If there wouldn’t be these 60 % of violent Suras then there would not be mass murder!

But note, brothers, that ritual beheading has a long precedent in Islamic theology and history.

Let’s continue to consider Islamic Suras:

Sura 8:12 reads: “I will cast dread into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike off their heads, then, and strike off all of their fingertips.”

In the original text, the phrase is adrabu fawq al-‘anaq, “strike over their necks.”

But note also that the practice of beheading non-Muslim captives extends back to the Prophet Muhammad himself.

Ibn Ishaq, the earliest biographer of Muhammad, is recorded as saying that the Prophet ordered the execution by decapitation of 700 men of the Jewish Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina for allegedly plotting against him. Islamic leaders and Muslim scholars from Muhammad’s time until today have followed his model. You do not believe?

Beheading has particular prominence in Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia beheads both Muslim and non-Muslim workers according to the state laws. But examples of decapitation, of both the living and the dead, in Islamic history are myriad.

“Yusuf b. Tashfin (d. 1106) led the Al-Murabit (Almoravid) Empire to conquer from western Sahara to central Spain. After the battle of Zallaqa in 1086, he had 24,000 corpses of the defeated Castilians beheaded “and piled them up to make a sort of minaret for the muezzins who, standing on the piles of headless cadavers, sang the praises of Allah.” He then had the detached heads sent to all the major cities of North Africa and Spain as an example of Christian impotence. The Al-Murabits were conquered the following century by the Al-Muwahhids (Almohads), under whose rule Castilian Christian enemies were beheaded after any lost battles.”

If you want to face your religion Islam then open Hadith and Quran to see the Muhammad’s career of violence and aggression. Re-read about the Battle of Badr, to see how Muhammad and his fledgling army gain a surprise victory over the Quraysh and a mass slaughter of the Jewish village of Qurayzah. “After twenty-five days, the village surrendered, hoping that Muhammad would be merciful to them. Instead Muhammad had his soldiers dig several trenches and forced between six to nine hundred men to march into them. At the hands of Muhammad’s soldiers, they were all beheaded.” 600-900 Jewish men from Qurayza were beheaded by Muhammad and his followers with great satisfaction!

Abu ‘Ubayda told me on the authority of Abu ‘Amir the Medinain, when the apostle (Muhammad) got the better of the sons of Qurayza he seized about four hundred men from the Jews who had been allies of Aus against Khazraj, and ordered that they should be beheaded. Accordingly Khazraj began to to cut off their heads with great satisfaction. The apostle saw that the faces of the Khazraj showed their pleasure, but there was no such indication on the part of Aus, and…when he saw that there were only twelve of them left he gave them over to Aus, assigning one Jew to every two of Aus, saying, “Let so-and-so strike him and so-and-so finish him off.”

Muslims, you all hate the Christian apostle Paul and he was also beheaded but by the Roman Empire. Nevertheless, Islam is the only major world religion today that is cited by both state and non-state actors to legitimize beheadings. But why? Because this Islamic sanction is not the product of a fabricated tradition but it is an order of Islamic allah!

And this order is considered by Muslims as HOLY words!

Islamists, who practice decapitation, believe that Islamic god has ordained them to obliterate their enemies in this manner. But why again? On the basis of al Quran!

Brothers, let me tell you that no one of Christians should be afraid of any beheadings. Because God said that there will be beheadings in the Last-Days.

How is it possible?

On the basis of the Holy Scripture we wait for the rapture of the global Christian Church or, in other words, Ummah or Fellowship of believers in God Jesus. But during the tribulation period there will be calamities and wars on earth. We suggest that it will be a reign of Islamic Al Shariah on earth. But God will save Muslims from hell too by converting their hearts toward Him and they will be Christians. Some of these ex-Muslims/ex-unbelievers, who will become Christians, will be beheaded.

In the Book of Revelation, chapter twenty, the Apostle John sees a particular company of people. John tells us what he sees. He is specifically describing the future end-time Martyrs:

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

What does it mean? It means that these people were loyal to God Jesus. They refused to worship the beast/the Anti-Christ and they refused to receive his mark (may be chip) in hands and foreheads or may be Islamic band of Jihad which Muslims put on forehead and right hand.

But the prophecies of God say that in the last-days, beheading will specifically be the primary method by which people will be martyred. They will be killed specifically for their “testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God.”

It is not a strange picture to try to imagine for us who KNOWS Islam!

Then, brothers, note also that God speaks of a future persecution and a global trend of executing Christians for their faith in God Jesus:

Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me (Jesus). Matthew 24:9

Here Jesus warns His disciples that they will be hated and ultimately put to death as a result of their identification with Him. But He is God, giving us ETERNAL LIFE and FORGIVENESS of ALL our sins! That’s why you will be killed because of your FAITHFULNESS to Him! He needs such people to give them His Kingdom! He DESIRES such sons who do NOT kill but will be killed! Such perfect sons will be adopted by Him for the following of His HOLY LAWS, one of which reads, You SHALL NOT KILL.

Jesus says that “you will be hated by all nations because of me.” Jesus specifically predicted a future global persecution against Christians. That’s why we all should be READY to be FAITHFUL to God Jesus for what He has done on the cross by accepting the sin of the world to His HOLY Body to make us FREE of our sins through FAITH in Him!

All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I (Jesus) warned you. John 16:1-4

Here Jesus warns the disciples that in the days ahead they would see His followers put out of the synagogues. It means that Christians will not be in the synagogues. He goes on to say, “the days will come when your persecutors will do far more than merely expel you from a synagogue; they will literally kill you.”

But Jesus is speaking of the end-times.

Brothers, Jesus our Prophet said that such bloody killings would have to be a firm conviction that god is on one’s side and that he commands such executions! Let me ask you who is this god who commands such killings? Allah in Islam! Because we have been studying with you these Suras above and we know it for sure. These people performing such executions will believe themselves to be serving God in doing so.

Summary: God foretold us a very specific picture of what end-time persecution and martyrdom will look like. It will involve the specific method of beheading as its primary method of execution. There will be those who refuse to join the false religion and the beast/satan. They will be beheaded. And there is only one religion which fulfills these requirements foretold us in the God’s prophecies- only the religion of Islam. Why does Saudi Arabia practice beheading? Because Islam itself has thoroughly documented the fact that Muhammad did it and his successors practiced beheading as the specific means to kill “the enemies of Islam.” This practice has continued in certain quarters of Islam to this very day and it will be continued to the End Time until God Jesus will STOP any madness by His Coming with His mighty angels and saints to His earth created by Him. He will establish here His 1,000 years reign based on the HOLY Commandments of God of Israel one of which reads, “You SHALL NOT KILL”. All, who disobey God by rejecting this HOLY LAW, do NOT know God! They do NOT know the HOLY God but they will FACE His HOLY Judgment. If you are among them in Islam, GET OUT of them because you will not survive His Coming Judgment! It is a honor to be killed for the sake of God and His Word than to kill people for the sake of sex in the Islamic paradise!

beheading-quran-inscribed

16_1

16_2

16_3

John 16 (New King James Version)

John 16

1 “These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble. 2 They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. 4 But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them.

“And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.

The Work of the Holy Spirit

5 “But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.[c]

Sorrow Will Turn to Joy

16 “A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father.”

17 Then some of His disciples said among themselves, “What is this that He says to us, ‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’; and, ‘because I go to the Father’?” 18 They said therefore, “What is this that He says, ‘A little while’? We do not know what He is saying.”

19 Now Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and He said to them, “Are you inquiring among yourselves about what I said, ‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’? 20 Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. 21 A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. 22 Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.

23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Jesus Christ Has Overcome the World

25 “These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. 26 In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God. 28 I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

29 His disciples said to Him, “See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech! 30 Now we are sure that You know all things, and have no need that anyone should question You. By this we believe that You came forth from God.”

31 Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe? 32 Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

God Jesus said,

“I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:6

Arabs and Muslims,

be SAVED by God RIGHT NOW!

Brothers, Islam and the Bible call Jesus as Kalimat-Ullah- WORD of Allah!

Will you reject God by rejecting His SON?

Look if you will reject Son, it means you dont believe in His Father Allah. It means you are AGAINST Allah.

Islam came later after prophecies of Allah already existed that His Son Jesus will save the world from sins. So, what is Islam? ONE of religions. Look brother, there are millions religions and all they worship millions of gods which are called by God of Ibrahim as IDOLS.

Way for people worshiping idols is hell. Islam is among them. Why? Because Islam makes God of our father Ibrahim a LIAR by claiming that there is NO Son of God. Islam is closing eyes of Muslims to the words of Allah. Which man on the earth is able to BEAR INIQUITIES of the world? Sins of people? How SERVANT can JUSTIFY many people? It is impossible for a man. But only for God! We worship perfect God. He DIED instead on us. His name is the most perfect – Jesus….Isa Ibn Allah…Isa Allah…Issa Al Massih. And He is God of our father Ibrahim. Turn from sins to HIM and LIVE eternally as son of God!

Be saved right NOW

How to LIVE with God Jesus?

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR

Fellowship with God
means YOU Arabs and Muslims
can be called sons of God.
You can be forgiven of ALL your sins!
You can be
adopted by God
THROUGH your Faith
in His Son Jesus.

Can you call Jesus the Son of God? Is He God in your life? Have you given Him absolute control of your life and future?If not, do is right NOW!

Pray now to the LORD and accept His forgiveness of all your sins through FAITH in His Son – God Jesus Christ!

Pray God right now And be saved!

God is bringing Judgement. Return of the Lord Jesus and His Judgement day should make difference in our behavior. Live your best in purity. Be excited about meeting with the Lord. You should anxiously await with joiful anticipation of the Lord’s return. If your hearts is filled with anticipation, excitement and joy, it indicates that you are walking with the Lord. If you are NOT sure and confident that if you would die today you would go to Heaven, it means you need to get right with God. If you never said- YES- to Jesus, do it today! If you have fallen away from the Lord, come back to Him today.

We will close with prayers: Father, we believe that Jesus is coming again. We believe we need to be ready. And Lord I am praying about any person who is reading my message and if they dont have confidence that they are ready for Your return, help them to come to You today and get right with You now. Amen.

First, recognise brother, that you are sinner. Be sorry for your sin. And ask God to forgive you right now. The way as we do that TROUGH PRAYER. That’s how we communicate with God.I’d like to lead you in prayer. If you want Christ to forgive your sins. If you want to know that when you will die you will go to Heaven then pray this prayer with me right now:

God, I know I am a sinner. And I am sorry for what I have done. And I turn from my sin now and ask You to forgive me. Thank You that Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for me. Be my Savior and my Lord. And be my friend. I want to follow You from this day forward. Fill me with Your Spirit. And help me to be Your disciple. Thank You for accepting me. Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You that I am now YOURS. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

If you sincerely repented of all of your sins, confessed them to God and asked Him to forgive you then WELCOME to the family of God. Now you are adopted by God. Now you bacame His son and His inheritance. His angels have written your name in the Book of Life. And you have the BRIGHT FUTURE.

God Jesus said:

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word

and believes him

who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned;

he has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24

Walk with God and live eternally Arab nation! Amen.

Rev. 4:8 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.”

Brothers, God Jesus is COMING BACK to us to the earth. Be prepared to LIVE with Him and not to die without Him! Repent and make your ways straight. To make your ways straight, then, please the Lord in all you do by BELIEVING in His Son Jesus Christ.

Turn away from a life of sin to a life of righteousness (Rom. 12:21).

This is the way of peace (Luke 1:79).

It is also the way to prosperity, blessings, answered prayer, joy and every good thing (Prov. 13:21; 1 John 3:22; Heb. 13:21).

If you prayed this simple prayer above or if you need more information orstill have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then please email me and contact me (contacts are below) because we should be together. God called us as believers in Him or CHURCH.

Bahira

Learn More

Contradictions in Islam and Qur’an

Alla

Brothers, to watch these videos, click on picture below:

is_1 12

is_2 12

is_3 12

Brother Rashid converted from Islam

and now he’s trying to reach others Muslims, teach them about Christianity.

Please, visit Rachid’s website :http://islamexplained.com/

You can watch his programs on his Chanel : Daring Question

http://www.islamexplained.com/Program…

Conversation with Bahira:


Re: Islam is killing me?

Originally Posted by Shamsuddin Waheed

Believe me, You don’t need to show me anything about Islam. I’m sorry, your writings have not showed even a superficial understanding of Islam, so thanks, but no thanks.

You defeat yourself by being impolite. I think you engage in this sort of stuff as a way for self-fulfillment, which is your business, but to do so in such rude way actually defeats your own cause.

We as Muslims worship the GOD OF JESUS! If you are “born of God” then you would do as God has asked. Just as the Bible says that Jesus said, if you are Abraham’s children you would do as he did. You say you follow [even worship] Christ, the Bible says he said love your enemy. Where’s the love? Where’s the basic manners? You have not shown it.
Muhammad having sex with hurries or on hell? Sounds like you have been reading too many FOX News hadith narrations, rather than the Qur’an itself.

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

Brother salam,

You said: You defeat yourself by being impolite. I think you engage in this sort of stuff as a way for self-fulfillment, which is your business, but to do so in such rude way actually defeats your own cause.

We as Muslims worship the GOD OF JESUS! If you are “born of God” then you would do as God has asked. Just as the Bible says that Jesus said, if you are Abraham’s children you would do as he did. You say you follow [even worship] Christ, the Bible says he said love your enemy. Where’s the love? Where’s the basic manners? You have not shown it.

But re-read all my words i said toward you. I said publically that I love you! I always talked to you with love and respect. If i would not love you I would not call you to the Kingdom of Heaven.

But how can i love religion which kills you? Which kills my family? No. I confront your beliefs the same way like God does it.

He not only confronts your beliefs but He HATES them because they are idol worship for Him.

Because He NEVER was in Islam.

The same way i confront you not with my own words but with what He says!

Note why: to save you from hell.

I am not going to look good in your eyes. I am going to be what I am and to tell you the TRUTH no matter if you like it or not.

Why? Because when you will hear it you will decide if you need it or not.

If not then God will continue pursue you to the depth of your hide outs. Because His nature is LOVE.

Re: Conversation with a Jew
Originally Posted by History

History, on 09 March 2011 – 11:37 AM, said:

FYI. See http://www.messiahtruth.com/isa9.html for a comparison of the Chirstian and Judaic interpretations of Isaiah 9 and a comparison of the KJV translation to the Hebrew.

Your translation of Isaiah 9:6 is slightly altered from the Hebrew:

לם רבה (לְמַרְבֵּה) הַמִּשְׂרָה וּלְשָׁלוֹם אֵין-קֵץ, עַל-כִּסֵּא דָוִד וְעַל-מַמְלַכְתּוֹ, לְהָכִין אֹתָהּ וּלְסַעֲדָהּ, בְּמִשְׁפָּט וּבִצְדָקָה; מֵעַתָּה, וְעַד-עוֹלָם, קִנְאַת יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-זֹּאת.

That the government may be increased, and of peace there be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it through justice and through righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts doth perform this.

This is a superlative reference to the “throne of David” and the duties and responsibilities of the Davidic line (and by extension all Jews) “for ever.”

I.e. The community can only be sustained by justice and righteousness (G-d’s Teachings for ethical human behavior).

In the context of the contiguous chapters (see Isaiah 7:14ff.), and contemporary to the Biblical events related in these chapters of Isaiah, this must refer first and foremost to Hezekiah ben Ahaz, King of Judah:

Hezekiah is called “the everlasting Father” because this name is a sign, which foretells that God will add years to his life. “Go, and say to Hezekiah: Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add to your days fifteen years” (Isaiah 38:5).

Hezekiah is called “the ruler of peace” because this name is a sign, which foretells that G-d would be merciful to him. Punishment for lack of faith in the Almighty will be deferred and peace granted during the last years of his rule. “Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah: ‘Good is the word of the Lord which you have spoken.’ He said moreover: ‘If but there shall be peace and security in my days'” (Isaiah 39:8). The fulfillment of the above-stated declarations is foretold in Isaiah 9:6, when, after the Assyrian defeat, Hezekiah’s glory increased and peace reigned for the rest of his life (2 Chronicles 32:23).

Archaeologists have found that there was a sudden expansion of Judean settlements in the years following the fall of the northern kingdom. This indicates that many refugees fled south, thus giving added significance to the statement “that the government may be increased.” Hezekiah’s kingdom is declared to be forever, for through his efforts to cleanse the Temple ritual of idolatry, even though apostasy followed under his son Menasseh, the Davidic dynasty was once more confirmed as the only true kingly rule that God would accept over his people “from henceforth and forever.”

The greatness of Hezekiah lies in his setting the stage for Israel’s future. Hezekiah was a true reformer. He cleansed religious worship of foreign influence, purged the palace and the Temple of images and pagan altars, and reestablished pure monotheistic religion. In the long run Hezekiah’s achievements would outlive him, leaving an everlasting, indelible impact on the history of his people. Thus, G-d, through Isaiah, bestows upon Hezekiah this name which honors the king by proclaiming the great things G-d will do for him, and, through him, for the people of Israel.

http://www.jewsforju…esus&Itemid=488

As with Isaiah 7, the Christian claim that these statements by Isaiah to King Ahaz and the Judeans were about Jesus, who would not be born until 700 years after everyone present and their great-great-great grandchildren would all be dust, is nonsensical. How could such knowledge bring comfort or have any contemporaraneous meaning to Isaiah’s audience? It could not.

Respectfully,

History

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar

Brother, shalom!

But you are analyzing not the words which I discuss!

Re-read Scripture again in Isaiah 9:6-7:
6 For unto us a Child is born,

Unto us a Son is given;

And the government will be upon His shoulder.

And His name will be called

Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,

Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace

There will be no end,

Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,

To order it and establish it with judgment and justice

From that time forward, even forever.

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
My statements were as follows:
Does King Hezekiah reign forever? Or will he will reign forever as God said?

Can this king Hezekiah be called MIGHTY God?
I mean this verse speaks about al Masih or Messiah because God said that His name will be MIGHTY GOD, and EVERLASTING FATHER and He should reign FOREVER!!!!

It means any king born on this earth is not qualified to meet these requirements! Only God can REIGN forever!!!

Look now what is written in Tanakh:
5 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

6 That the government may be increased, and of peace there be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it through justice and through righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of HaShem of hosts doth perform this.

Summary: what we see in the holy Tanakh is the same HOLY Scripture we all use. Thus, the Scripture Tanakh clearly said that Messiah should be called el Gibor or Almighty God. And thus, no one is qualified to reign Israel forever except God. This God is al Massih/ the Messiah. So, now we need to analyze 300 such prophecies so BOLDLY stating that al Massih/the Messiah is Jesus! I challenge you all Jews and Arabs to do this search. Because this el Gibor is coming back to JUDGE you. There is no time left to stay in ignorance.

Re: Idol worship in Islam

Originally Posted by Bahira Omar and Shamsuddin Waheed

Frankly, I have doubts on what you say. – I have one of pictures to show you that. Give me your e-mail address if you want and I will send you that.

Yes, in some places in the world they have what’s tombs attached to the mosque or on the grounds of the mosque, and sometimes people do things therein that reflect more of what you would call an “orthodox Christianity” influence than that of the Qur’an and the Final Prophet of God- upon whom be peace and blessings. But I think since you don’t know the local languages or culture, you did nothing more than act as a tourist who doesn’t know where to go or what to ask.- Brother, I prefer culture of God. He HATES any abomination and sin. So, do I. I hate what He hates. That’s why I tell you straightforward what I think because if I will not tell you that then WHO will do it?

You act in a very impolite fashion- saying Muhammad the Prophet is in hell. How do you know? – I know it on the basis of the Holy Scripture. On of the verses say that all murderers and unbelievers will be in hell (last 2 chapters of the Holy Bible) and in John 3:16-21 which reads that God condemn every one who does not believe in Jesus. How do I know that Muhammad did not believe in God Jesus? From the pages of Quran.

Have you been there to see it? – God told us that. By the way I do not know if you remember this Hadith- Muhammad said to some of his followers that he was not sure that he would be in hell or not. But he assured that 10 of men will be in paradise.

When did you become God? – We all, who believe in God Jesus, are born of God according to the Scripture.

Your statements contradict the Biblical style, and its ironic that the Qur’an itself tells us “and do not revile those whom they call upon besides Allah, lets they [the polytheists] revile Allah out of ignorance..”. Basically, Qur’an teaches us manners, which you have not been able to display.- Believe me I do not care about any style. I care about you that’s why I tell you the TRUTH which pierces your heart to save you.

Show you a surah which says dead people receive your blessings? Don’t you wish the best for your loved ones who have died? Don’t you say “God have mercy on so and so” or “God rest his soul”? – No. My desire to save them from hell (if they are in hell) will by no means help them to get to paradise. God said what are the standards and free entrance to the Kingdom of God- repentance and FAITH in God Jesus. That’s why we even consider as madness such expressions as God have mercy on so and so…re.to dead people or God rest his soul! There is NO NEED for reasonable person to say what is just stupid and senseless. Again, person is dead. He is not able to hear us. Only God is omnipresent. He hears but He is not going to change His mind and move person from hell to paradise. Because He judged this person. His LOVE and JUSTICE judged him. That’s why if there is no madness in our God then we also should be reasonable and get rid of any madness, idol worship or mad words for dead people. We should be LIKE God- HOLY.

Besides that, the Qur’an tells us to invoke God to support the cause of Muhammad. This includes a verbal statement as well. It’s rather complicated since I’m sure you don’t know the intricacies of hadeeth and tafseer, so for now – I will attach an article that basically explains the love we have for Muhammad, the last Prophet…..- Just let’s reason together: HOW can you support cause of Muhammad if according to Islam he is making sex with hurries in paradise or is tortured in hell?! Are you going to support his sex? Or him in hell? BE REASONABLE! If your religion wants to make you crazy then we do not need such madness called religion!

Screaming that I’m in hell is no way to have an intelligent conversation with someone. So I will kindly ask you to not reply to me on this forum’s private conversation forum. I can only refer you to the same sites I did before, you can post comments- even without your name- and I can respond there. Perhaps in public you can be a little more respectful, and besides, it will help you to gain some knowledge on the subjects you have been trying to speak about.- I studied Islam deeply and I know it very well. No need to ask any questions about Islam but I need to show you YOUR own Islam!

Why Islamic madness?

I have been to Sunni masjid in Suria and I saw it there. No matter how you would like to justify touching of places with remails love or not remeber God hates it!

If you would only see the same madness when christians touch also remains of dead people placed in the middle of Orthodox and Catholic churches!

They also do it with love but they do not know who is GOD? And they do not know that He HATES such abomination!

Is it good and reasonable to ask God to bless DEAD people? Your Islamic Muhammad? According to the Bible he is in hell for his

crimes and mass murders. And do you ask blessing for him!? If he is in hell HOW can this blessing reach him and help him to get out of hell?!

Show me sura which says that dead people receive all your blessings which you mention in your islamic speech!

Just try to read a sura saying that you all muslims will be in hell and some of you will be taken from hell to paradise!

Is it not madness to bless DEAD people, PRAY for dead people if according to the Scripture YOU UNBELIEVERS are DEAD people

living on earth!? You are spiritually dead. Pray better to be saved and repent of idol worship and any madness which is CAUSED by

fevered imagination of people and madness of this world and the fallen angels because the Day of Judgement is approaching us.

Bahira

Ask your question!

Contact me and I will answer to your questions about Islam and the Bible.

Bahira

—————————————————-

Contact me here to talk about christian God and Islam: fadlofallah@hotmail.com

 
 
Compare Islam with Bible:
com_st

Brothers,

on our web site you can find all articles on Comparative religion issues which have been discussed on web sites:

www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

Bismi ‘Isa Allah Ar-Rahman wa Ar-Rahim!


pano_ruben-2010.jpg

Here I am, Lord. Send me.

Video Sermons and Prayer Worship in Arabic

video_icon

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:

http://www.schoolofchrist.tv/school-of-christ/walfare/296–.html

ser_1 13

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:

http://www.schoolofchrist.tv/school-of-christ/walfare/294–.html

ser_2 13

Welcome brothers to our Worship Service!

As salam alaykom!

Brothers, we Christians are called by God the CHURCH or global Community or Fellowship of believers in Isa Allah and here on this earth we are worshiping God by our lives and hearts.

I invite you to join us in our Worship to God!

Christian praise and worship music is a great tool for helping us feel closer to God.

Christian Worship – It’s all about the position of our hearts.

Christian worship is clearly of interest to God. He knows we have an inner need to worship, so He asks us to worship Him. The Bible makes it plain that there is only one God worthy of our worship:

“Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.”

Deuteronomy 6:13-14

Do you love God? Are you thankful for what He has done for you through His Son Jesus Christ?

Then WORSHIP Him with us! Express your gratitude for His Salvation and Forgiveness of all our sins though songs and cries of your heart in songs! God is Omniscient and He knows all your prayers and words even before you will utter them. So, let your Father listen to YOUR Gratitude and LOVE expressed in your righteous and holy life, your love to Arabs and Muslims and God!

“Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.”

Psalm 29:2

One day, we all will worship God in the Kingdom of Heaven but TODAY let’s bring the Kingdom of Heaven to our Arabic countries and let’s PROCLAIM His Freedom in our lives and countries and families! Let’s worship God ETERNALLY in HIS Kingdom on earth and in a new world created by God for us!

God is worthy to be worshiped for what He IS!

HE is Allahu Muhibba!

He is Our salvation and Future!

Our loving Father and Ruh Al Qudus and Ibn Allah!

To listen to the worship service in Arabic click on picture below or visit our web site:

http://arabfreedom.wordpress.com/

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link above:

wor_1 8

wor_2 7

gen_ruben.jpg

Daily Study

About our STUDY

Brothers, if you are unable to read our daily messages in your mail box then please visit daily our site: http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com

We will publish all our messages on this site.

The best messages will be also published here: https://arabkingdom.wordpress.com

So, even if you cannot see pictures in our messages or to read text then just visit our site and find this message placed there:

http://muslimstudy.wordpress.com
 
  Is the WAY to God in Islam?Are you forgiven by God in Islam? Are you SURE that Allah forgave you ALL your sins? Or may be you are just going to hell by following Islam?!  
 
Who is God of our father Ibrahim? God is LOVE

Prayers

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand

Jesus you have been with me totally

and there are times I know I should

not have survived–but I did.

Not only did I survive You saw to it

that I did get the abundant life too.

But like those who complained so

they wandered for 40 years in the

desert wilderness.

I could have wandered in the desert

of life as well but You had different

plans for me. You lovingly created

good out of evil for You care so

much for us.

Besides we can not do your will

if we are in the desert. Thank

you for scooping me out and

placing me on THE ROCK. The

solid rock and that is Jesus!!

“On the solid rock I stand

All other ground is sinking sand”

(On a Solid Rock I Stand-hymn)

Your brilliance radiates

this day and forever more

Amen!

Break these chains; Open this gate!

O Lord,

Break the chains and open the gates for Your children who are seeking after what You have ordained for them!

Let them be freed, O Lord, from the attacks of the enemy, breaking the bonds which are being used to deny them their blessings. I’m so weary of seeing my brothers and sisters being denied the things they’re believing for, Lord God, and I know all good gifts come from You, so break the back of the enemy that he may be torn down and his influence utterly destroyed!!!

Help Your people have strengthened faith, and send more angels to stand beside them, Lord. Help us all to stay the course, with determination and patience, knowing that You hear us and want only the best for us, and that You *will* uphold us in every good thing.

Remember Your Children, O God! Praise and glory unto the Lord God Almighty, forever and ever!

In Christ Jesus,

Amen and Amen!

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

May your will be done in our lives.Grant us peace in our days.Amen.

Jabez

Dear Jesus, I am really going through it! And I am determined to pray like David prayed and turn in to you with praise and worship from my heart. I choose to turn into this storm and not run away from it!! I trim my sails and set my ship into the wind for battle!! No weapon!! formed against me will prosper…and every tongue that rises aginst me in judgment…I will condemn…this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord!! and I am your servant Lord…not a perfect one…but I am yours.

Bless me indeed and enlarge my territories…that your hand would be with me….that you would keep me from evil that it would not grieve me!!! For the weapons of my warfare are not carnal…but mighty!!! in God to the pulling down of strongholds!!!I am now casting Down every vain imagination and every high thing that exalt itself above the knowledge of God…taking every thought into captivity to the obedience of Jesus!! And I am blessed coming in and going out…above and not beneath…and have a right to all spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. I declare it!!! and enter into your presence Boldly Lord!!! By the Blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer for Lady Journalist

If so led by the Spirit I ask you to join me in prayer for the American woman journalist who suffered severe beating and sexual assault in Cairo last Friday night.

In the midst of celebration and joy in that city, a victory for the people of Egypt, that woman, who was there covering the events, was brutally and savagely attacked and violated.

Our prayers go out to her, her family, and all concerned with this appalling crime.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you. May the Lord grant you His peace.

May this woman, her family, and all who’s hearts break for victims of these crimes, know Your peace. The peace that passes all understanding.

When Shiloh come- The Bringer of Peace- there will be Peace of Earth.

Til then, all who love the Lord say- Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

From my Prayer Life Journal

I heard a voice “Come Follow” That was all.

Things of this world grow dim;My soul went after

Him. I arose and followed “That was all.”

Shut in with God in a secret place

There in His presence, beholding His face,

Finding more power to run the race.

OH, I LONG TO BE SHUT IN WITH GOD!

DEAREST FATHER, there is so much to be thankful for and to lift my voice in adoration and praise. I hear the morning sea gulls searching for breakfast–as I feel rejuvenated after my little talk with you.You are my salvation, my strength and I rejoice and exalt your Holy name. song for today.,I leave my burdens there at your feet..as I rejoice and exalt your mighty name.

Subhana Rabbi yal A’ala!

Be saved my Arab nation!

Read the Bible online here in Arabic and in many oher languages:

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

If you needrayer more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then

please email me and contact me here because we should be together. God called us, believers in Him or CHURCH:

http://www.muslimstate.wordpress.com http://www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

http://www.arabfreedom.wordpress.com

fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Join us in Muslim Forum: http://www.ummah.forumbuild.com

Join us in our Chat Forum: http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

Read our DAILY Study here: http://www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com, http://www.answeringmuslims.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: